• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

3 zip is the standard format, right?

Yup.
Aw shucks drew, thanks :eek:
I absolutely understand what you're talking about. I remember you talking about how ppl wanted extra length on their jacket sleeves so it resembles an RO design. I'm definitely not going after a specific designer look. I like the juxtaposition of a traditional leather jacket mixed with high fashion and toj is the best place to get said leathers :slayer:
Yes, an ivory leather is far from trad but that just adds to the juxtaposition, IMO. If I man up and order one ill make you proud drew-san :satisfied:

Already sold that blue raf, lionheart :D way ahead of ya haha!

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
alright, finally got myself measured.
ill be emailing charly but just putting it out here for conversation sake!

shoulders at back 17.75
shoulders at front 17.5
chest 37.5
bicep 12.5
shoulder (around and under the pit) 17.5
waist 30.5

the last toj i had measured at 17.5-18'' around the shoulder. as you can see there was barely any layering room, unfortunately.

and now that there is no more domain, willy can you post the size chart please? :D

Last edited:

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
A0hIU.jpg

Last edited:

halisray

Reaction score
So I'm selling my TOJ Bomber 2010 Calf because I'm growing too big for it...

So now I'm looking to purchase another TOJ piece once I sell this one..

Now I am torn between the new Bomber and the DR... tough choices ahead..

Leaning towards the new A2 bomber.. in lamb.. brown or black? argh

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks willy. i remember charly saying that id prob be best off with a stock 48 w/ 46 length. of course, he was right :teach:
i went with a 46 off buy and sell. my shoulders are bigger than the jacket itself haha

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the updated measurements back from Charly, think I'm going to go with what he has as he seems to be on most of the time, maybe .5 less in the p2p, midsection and waist? Not going to wear anything more than an oxford or shirt underneath I think

He has:
shoulders 17.5"
chest (pit-to-pit) 22.1"
midsection 21.5"
waist 20.5"
body length, front 22.2"
body length, back 24.4"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.7"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.7"
sleeve width @ cuff 6.0"

My body measures at:
Shoulders: 17.85
Chest: 40.2
Midsection: 37.75
Waist: 40
Front length: 24
Sleeve length: 24.5
Bicep: 15.25

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^If you are going to wear your oxfords untucked, I would consider going for longer lengths. Also you might not need 22.1 P2P, unless you want a more relaxed fit. Just my two cents

Shirts will be tucked most likely, was kinda thinking 23 for length but that might be a bit too long, I'm 5'7".

I was thinking 21.5 originally for my p2p as well

johanm

Reaction score

Shirts will be tucked most likely, was kinda thinking 23 for length but that might be a bit too long, I'm 5'7".
I was thinking 21.5 originally for my p2p as well

Is this for a bomber? I'm 6'1" and the 24" front length on mine is a bit too long. Also FWIW I'm 41" chest / 34 " mid / 36" waist / 40" hips+jeans+belt+wallet, and my jacket is 22.8" chest / 22.3" mid / 22" waist and fits very slim.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads