1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

To dimple or not dimple

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by javyn, Jun 8, 2006.

1. javyn

javyn Senior member

Thanks gdl, I never considered a lighter colored coat. Everything I have is dark. Perhaps I should consider that instead of getting an olive colored one.

2. Full Canvas

Full Canvas Senior member

Although I'm certain that none of our SF brethren might need such a device, I am just as certain that 'others' might benefit from this personal assistant. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. tricket

tricket Well-Known Member

Dimple. Always. Everyday. Symmetrical.

I don't like the asymmetric look. I've been practicing tying tie knots for 10+ years and I can claim myself to be quite proficient at it. I like the way Prince Charles tie his tie knots to real tight and match them with semi-spread collars. Very Nice indeed.

4. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

Although I'm certain that none of our SF brethren might need such a device, I am just as certain that 'others' might benefit from this personal assistant. [​IMG] [​IMG] ___________________________________________
    That is the single most useless piece of shit I've ever seen.

5. Full Canvas

Full Canvas Senior member

That is the single most useless piece of shit I've ever seen.

Please tell that to your neice when she gives one to you for your birthday!

Better yet, unwrap the gift and smile when you thank her. Then keep it in a dresser drawer for many years in case she inquires about its practicality. [​IMG]

6. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

Please tell that to your neice when she gives one to you for your birthday!

Better yet, unwrap the gift and smile when you thank her. Then keep it in a dresser drawer for many years in case she inquires about its practicality. [​IMG]

I don't know FC, we've never seen any of your tie knots. Maybe your niece had good cause to introduce you to the Dimpler.[​IMG]

7. old dover trad

old dover trad Well-Known Member

I THINK you should tie it once and what ever is the result you should accept it.

8. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I don't know FC, we've never seen any of your tie knots. Maybe your niece had good cause to introduce you to the Dimpler.[​IMG]
    Ok, I just HAD to use this one! [​IMG] [​IMG] As for teh dimples, I like them but they always come out, well off! At least that way I am in no danger of becoming a "lacquered monkey " [​IMG]

9. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

Ok, I just HAD to use this one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for teh dimples, I like them but they always come out, well off! At least that way I am in no danger of becoming a "lacquered monkey " [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]