• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think maybe the problem is the super bowl ticket I was offered earlier tonight and was too much of a ***** to pull the trigger on.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I think maybe the problem is the super bowl ticket I was offered earlier tonight and was too much of a ***** to pull the trigger on.

yeah, that'll do it

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maaaaaan, that is a tough decision. :(

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
it was $2200. Would have been with some HS guys I haven't seen in years. Would have been a blast, but with flights and transportation and drinking and accommodations it would have been a $5000 weekend, and I would have missed my granddad's 95th birthday.

Ensuring everyone in the family would have thought I was a selfish douchebag.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

it was $2200. Would have been with some HS guys I haven't seen in years. Would have been a blast, but with flights and transportation and drinking and accommodations it would have been a $5000 weekend, and I would have missed my granddad's 95th birthday.

Ensuring everyone in the family would have thought I was a selfish douchebag.

oooof. you made the right call. but, still...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
thanks guys... well the good news regarding my staff's brain tumor situation is- the doctor who I referred told her that he will take a massive cut off his professional fee to do the biopsy, plus he's gonna operate on her in a different, but cheaper, hospital and if needed be he'll just "borrow" some equipments and stuff from the better hospital he's working in.

If anyone ever tells you that a car is an asset, feel free to punch them in the dick.

lol... you selling your car, b?

The publisher we had our next big contract with just backed out with no notice. Me = laid off. Lots of longtime employees from every department got the axe, too... Rough day at the office for sure. I've never been in a workplace where the axe fell like that and man is it a miserable feeling.

Awesome ******* job, too. Ah well, onwards and upwards and all that.

sorry to hear that rude, hope you get back on yer feet soon!

ooof... that's hard. try not to keep a long face on your granddad's bday!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I feel your pain.

Also waiting to board my flight. It just got delayed an hour.

:fu:

Surprisingly, in my year of travel, I've never missed a flight from fault of my own. The one and only time I missed one was because my cab driver (use the same guy every time) slept through his alarm. I missed my meeting that day and got chewed out by my project vp. :(
My flight got delayed further because the plane had to be de-iced again. So I get to spend the night in Phoenix, which, by the way, is not where I'm supposed to be. :fu:

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone enlighten me. What is quantitative about political science at the undergrad level? Some applications of statistics and probability? :confused:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Someone enlighten me. What is quantitative about political science at the undergrad level? Some applications of statistics and probability? :confused:

God damn it Why quit ******** up the thread with this crap.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks!

Well, you did the right thing.

Sorry to hear it.

There, back to the normal discussion.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thanks guys... well the good news regarding my staff's brain tumor situation is- the doctor who I referred told her that he will take a massive cut off his professional fee to do the biopsy, plus he's gonna operate on her in a different, but cheaper, hospital and if needed be he'll just "borrow" some equipments and stuff from the better hospital he's working in.

wow, glad to hear that. nice to find a doc that is not a doooshe.
--
stupid snow fuxxored up my morning. this city is pathetic.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facebook friend posted how she liked this site called: "I'm so PINteresting!"

I eventually clicked on the link and it was actually something really nice, but that pun annoyed the **** out of me at 5:30am when I read it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics