• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things I learned from styleforum sw&d

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Its kinda too bad that you take a forum so seriously... Its all good brother, its just the internets

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
dune, just go into the jcrew thread and you will discover idiocy disguised as an old man named robert (followed by a bunch of rapid fire insecurity posts)

it will make you want to stab yourself in the ear

Ha ha ha. You are such a sad sack loser. Are you always so pathetic or do you just do this part-time? And if this is a full-time gig, maybe start picking on somebody who actually gives a shirt you're picking on them?

& in the meantime, stay out of my ******* j. crew thread. bra ha ha ha .... .

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sle-z-e
Its kinda too bad that you take a forum so seriously... Its all good brother, its just the internets

You couldn't be further from the truth brother, I just love fuckin with butthurt robert all the time (couldn't give two ***** about the forum really) Guaranteed to elicit a barrage of posts every time
lol8[1].gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I just looked at the j.crew thread (curiosity killed... well you know) and they're debating the merits and demerits of a golden lobster claw belt buckle. No joke. Sometimes hard to believe the spectrum of tastes on this website...

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
And if this is a full-time gig, maybe start picking on somebody who actually gives a shirt you're picking on them?

clever pun? or careless typo?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I just looked at the j.crew thread (curiosity killed... well you know) and they're debating the merits and demerits of a golden lobster claw belt buckle. No joke. Sometimes hard to believe the spectrum of tastes on this website...

I lol'd for a few minutes when I saw that, wanted others to discover on their own like yourself. Kudos for the initiative.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May

I read this as "speculum of tastes" at first and I feel that it is at least as appropriate.

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
You couldn't be further from the truth brother, I just love fuckin with butthurt robert all the time (couldn't give two ***** about the forum really) Guaranteed to elicit a barrage of posts every time
lol8[1].gif

haha touche. Watching it go down is often fairly amusing I must say

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
LOL. You guys kill me. Really.

That lobster buckle... yeah, weird, no? They make other seaside kinds of buckles, and I'm just like, wtf. I don't get it. But to each his own... .

Anyway, yeah, I just like ******* with you too, dumbshit jet. Hope you don't mind.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
clever pun? or careless typo?

Freudian slip? (You know what that is, right?)

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think somebody already mentioned that.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Freudian slip? (You know what that is, right?)
Let's not be patronizing. Of course I know what that means.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Oh, OK.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics