• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just meant the black bomber + white t + black slim pants is pretty ubiquitous and lessamurai has posted other more visually diverse fits before. Its definitely not bad by any means its just not very inspired.

magicalporks

Reaction score
this isn't really meant to be directed at you in particular, but honestly I'm not sure what that kind of comment achieves except say "that fit wasn't inspired enough to post here" in a more roundabout way :/

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@ghostface Thanks for the additional photos. The construction is very interesting. I just got a Norfolk smock that seems to be put together in a similar way.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

this isn't really meant to be directed at you in particular, but honestly I'm not sure what that kind of comment achieves except say "that fit wasn't inspired enough to post here" in a more roundabout way :/

you are right its not super helpful! And thats not at all what I meant by it, i guess what I should have done was give some feedback?

I think something as simple as a graphic t or maybe a more interesting bomber or boots that werent just solid black would be more interesting. Definitely did not mean it to discourage people from posting I just honestly felt that it was very SF cookbook fit.

We are supposed to be about discussing fits afterall, I dont think saying you were not very impressed by a fit from someone is the same as saying they shouldnt post. We certainly give a variety of feedback to people in general.

Last edited:

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@el Bert Cool palette. The outer is nice too.

The sun pissed off today, back to my usual **** while I still can.

Got another Final Home parka, much shorter in length than my other one. I think I prefer the bigger one though. I couldn't capture it in my image, but the brown textile is quite reflective. It looks almost liquid in person. On the plus side it's very water resistant since it's just vinyl and it has a few vents you can open up so I am not suffocating in it.

This is from a week ago on another rainy day; newly released MA-1 from small Australian label Rufus Green. I like my bombers over-sized usually and not normally a fan of diamond quilting but I have been enjoying this one a lot since I got it (trying to get some wears in before it gets too hot for anything). Track pants are also Rufus Green. Footwear is Sophnet x Nike Blazers in both outfits.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VitaTimH

Reaction score
Two from this week. Things are starting to get repetitive...

junya / EG / soloist / yuketen

soloist x2 / 45rpm / ervell / visvim

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members