• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome helmut pieces Derrida

Looking good el Bert!

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are those pants El_B?

Vickt

Reaction score

Boring work fit, couldn't fit shoes. Oh, but look. I just happened to be browsing a sweet pair of boots (off the clock of course). They're a Viberg StyFo GMTO that you can vote for and get here http://www.styleforummarket.com/put...ote-the-shot-in-the-dark-voting-ends-july-23/ ? What a coincidence!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bert, are they the cotton burheads (aw15 I think)? All the other ones I've seen have been really tight at the cuff. Or the cuff is just folded in? either way it's dope, I'm hoping more waffle blazer come this season.

Last edited:

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bert, are they the cotton burheads (aw15 I think)? All the other ones I've seen have been really tight at the cuff. Or the cuff is just folded in? either way it's dope, I'm hoping more waffle blazer come this season.

Yeah I tucked them a little just so some of the knit would show but they're not really tight, they were actually really long at first and I had my tailor just hem and restitch the knit part. But they're actually really really comfortable, I'm not sure where you saw them tight at the cuffs?

Also these Nonnative Wanderer just went up and are in really good shape. And a lot cheaper than original retail from ln-cc at like $1k+ that I didn't pay either.
FYI these run full size big so 41=42.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/570015011449/

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got this email. Okura Japan-Blue Blue Japan, is closing its online shop. I'm guessing the store will remain open in Japan though.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

Thursday Jul 23.2015

OKURA ONLINE SHOP will close its doors on July 30, 2015.
Thank you so much for shopping with us and long time patronage.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.
ARIGATO

MrPogi

Reaction score

Little new here, this is my first post ever! I'm a lurker/poster from MFA and live in Arizona. Went up to Vancouver today for vacation after being in Seattle for about a week. Wasn't planning on getting the jacket but I've been wanting a Penfield Gibson in Olive and haven't been able to find one new and it was cheap enough to quench my thirst for now. :)
I like this, but i think it would be better with a plain white hanes t shirt and some no show socks.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of a McQueen bomber I picked up, not sure if it's too long in the sleeves? Might return it.

Need to figure out how to style it perhaps, maybe jogger pants and CPs would look better.

TFTdd5Em.jpg

KsTQybwm.jpg

ssb3K1xm.jpg

Last edited:

Vickt

Reaction score

Fact: Women (and dogs) love natural CXL roughout boots with unicorn roughout tongues on large black ripple soles. And this, in the mere poor presence of a photo-chopped approximation. Imagine the genuine article. Throngs of lusty women before you, heaving themselves upon the buttery nap cradling your feet. A legion of loyal, loving companions padding behind in the wake of your rippling tread. What more is there to life?

Your $20 vote does not only give you $40 towards the actual boot purchase. No, it also grants you priority over the inevitable teeming horde of envious non-voting plebeians, futilely imploring Viberg to take their money, lamenting their short-sighted procrastination, crying upon deaf ears and the immutable truth of limited production capacity. Friends, I beg of you. Avoid this tragic fate. Vote now.

http://www.styleforummarket.com/put...ote-the-shot-in-the-dark-voting-ends-july-23/

OK, sorry, I'm done.

(Vote. Do it.)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrieMeyers