• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

dkboze

Reaction score
Selling a De Bonne Facture Pecora Nera sweater in taupe in XL from two years ago. Unworn, NWT. They sell a similar one now but sold out and no longer offered in the og Pecora Nera wool. 425 (slightly under list price) shipped obo. They run a bit small imo so XL could work for a regular large like me

de_bonne_facture_fall_winter_2020_16_2048x.jpg

img_8294-jpeg.1876662
dropping price to 375

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LEJ 2 pocket officer shirt
Size XXL
Navy Wool / Cotton Twill
53% wool 47% cotton

Maybe worn once.
$150 shipped

IMG_8303.jpeg

Here’s a stock shot to see the fabric better. Note this stock picture is a one pocket shirt. The one I’m selling has two chest pockets
IMG_8304.jpeg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot interest check, but does anyone have a NWT/LNWT Valstar black shearling in 50 that they'd like to trade for my NWT black aviator in 52?
A_407A.F234_V0032_1.jpg

C_407A.F234_V0032_6.jpg

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to give this Camoshita suit a post of its own to properly honor it - patch-pocket jacket and easy pants in light-grey puppytooth wool-blend flannel. Both pieces new with tags in size 52. Suit was $1200, asking for $595 (net to me) shipped to you in CONUS (at cost elsewhere).

Where are you going to find new Camoshita suiting ever again? Why should you care? Just look at the width of the lapel. Perfect. And their easy pants still haven't been outdone.

Patch Pocket Jacket:

Chest: 22”
Shoulders: 19”
Sleeve: 25.25”
Length: 29.25”

Easy Pants:

Waist: 16.5” unstretched: ~19.5 max stretch
Front rise:
Thigh: 13”
Inseam: 33”
Leg opening: 7.5”

View attachment 2077329 View attachment 2077331 View attachment 2077333 View attachment 2077335 View attachment 2077339 View attachment 2077341
My thanks to everyone who was in touch about the suit, which has sold. Keep an eye out, as I'll have a double-breasted Camoshita suit (jacket and pants size 52), two Camoshita jackets (one 52, one 54), and a pair of Camoshita x VBC pleated trousers (52) available - my last Camoshita suiting! - in the next day or two. Oh, and maybe also my most prized remaining Camoshita possession - a salt & pepper tweed balmacaan (52). Still considering that one. Feel free to reach out in advance for details if interested.

dkboze

Reaction score
My thanks to everyone who was in touch about the suit, which has sold. Keep an eye out, as I'll have a double-breasted Camoshita suit (jacket and pants size 52), two Camoshita jackets (one 52, one 54), and a pair of Camoshita x VBC pleated trousers (52) available - my last Camoshita suiting! - in the next day or two. Oh, and maybe also my most prized remaining Camoshita possession - a salt & pepper tweed balmacaan (52). Still considering that one. Feel free to reach out in advance for details if interested.
If we’re doing Camoshita-fest I’ll throw a green belted/robe coat in size 50 into the mix

And maybe a navyish suit in 50 too

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the 3sixteen long sleeve knit polo in grey cotton/linen, size Medium, NWT. I bought it end of October, decided I didn't want it, then missed the return window as I was out of town.

Looks like NMWA no longer has it in stock

3sixteen_Long_sleeve_knit_polo_in_grey_cotton_and_linen_6_300x300.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have the Stephan Schneider Memory coat from FW15? FW14? in Ebony (black/charcoal moleskin). It's just been hanging in my closet, tags and garment bag. I admire it once or twice a year but have never worn it.

If there's interest I'll take photos later tonight and post it here.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to post up some shoes here in the next day - size 9.5/10 equivalents. Vass, Paraboot (2) Aurlands, and Buttero workboots so keep your eyes out if you're interested. Also planning to post a DBF oversized peacoat (50 but work for a 52), DBF easy cords (48, fit 50) and possibly my Formosa Navy Minnis suit in a 48 but would love to find a trade for a staple suit in a 50, Formosa or otherwise.

dbbradle

Reaction score
I'm going to post up some shoes here in the next day - size 9.5/10 equivalents. Vass, Paraboot (2) Aurlands, and Buttero workboots so keep your eyes out if you're interested. Also planning to post a DBF oversized peacoat (50 but work for a 52), DBF easy cords (48, fit 50) and possibly my Formosa Navy Minnis suit in a 48 but would love to find a trade for a staple suit in a 50, Formosa or otherwise.
[watches with great anticipation]

stitchedsoles

Reaction score
I bought this recently but my hands don't know what to do with a jacket that doesn't have handwarmer pockets.

One of the coolest and most versatile leather jackets that exists. Super awesome corduroy lining. Very light wear but nothing noticeable that I can see.

Size: 54(the best size) - check the measurements. I wear a large in most stuff and this fits me well I just really want handwarmer pockets on my jackets.

Price: $750 shipped in the US OBO
High res pictures:

Big drop on this, $525 shipped in the US.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads