• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

45bur

Reaction score
If anyone bought he Naissance boa fleece track pants in size small and they don't work out, hit me up please

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Consolidating my sales and reposting + adding some new items - all NMWA items/brands - all items in excellent condition,
some BNWT. Feel free to PM an offer!

All photos below:

1. James Grose Trucker - chocolate calf suede - size 40 (slim fit) - $450
2. Robert Geller Thomas bomber - green wool - size 46 (fits large/relaxed) - $160
3. Buzz Rickson x Kaptain Sunshine Reversible Bomber - size 38 - $350
4. Camoshita FW19 Burgundy Mock Neck - 100% merino wool, burgundy - size 48/M - BNWT - $200
5. Inis Meain Linen Tunic - size M - BNWT - $150
6. Stephan Schneider Anchor sweater - size 5 (M) - $175
7. Eidos Indigo Sweater - wool - size M (slim fit) - $150
8. GRP Brown bubble knit - size 4 (probably around a size small or slim medium) - $125
9. Naissance floral shirt - size M - $100
10. Camoshita FW19 Side Tab Pleated Trousers w/ unfinished hem and button fly in grey wool - size 48 - BNWT - $175

Last edited:

nycs10011

Reaction score
Just got my pair of Rota higher rise brown cotton twill trousers with side adjusters in a 52. They're a little closer in color to a pair I already have. If anyone is interested I'll sell em for what I paid and cover domestic shipping. $155. IMG_3055.jpg IMG_3054.jpg

Last edited:

ghh923

Reaction score
Evening,

If you are a 54 (it) / XL / 36 (US) or more and missed out on the Navy Naissance Boa Fleece pants, let me know. I'm a 52/L/34 and these probably weren't as much a "size up" for Japanese clothing as other brands. Will sell for less than the archives price ($125). Or if you like a relaxed, wide fit, these would also work for a classic athletic L.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone picked up the BBJ paisley coat jacket and it didn’t work out let me know. Of course also the KS Traveler.

Last edited:

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some great items of mine ending soon on Luxeswap:

s-l1600.jpg

Robert Geller Garment Dyed Bomber size 50 - just $14.50!
Don't be put off by the chest measurements, this is a good fit for standard medium

s-l1600.jpg

Eidos Napoli Khaki Officer's Shirt size M - just $18.50!
Antonio said this was one of his favourite Eidos designs - it's only been worn a handful of times.

s-l1600.jpg

Stephan Schneider cotton/linen easy pants - size 4 (32) - just $10.50!!

640456C01D740139549F543D7EF8F2C1.jpg

Sartoria Formosa navy birdseye suit - size 46/48
Would be perfect for someone who usually wears size 46 or size 48 suits

Last edited:

phlik

Reaction score
If you picked up the niche pleated pants burgundy cotton moleskin in L or XL and it doesn't work out, let me know!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads