• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving some items that don’t fit me anymore. Please no offers, hopefully they are priced low enough

Document “Duffel” or “Documentation” coat from a few years ago. One of my favorite coats, perfect silhouette. Size medium, perfect for a 38-40. Indigo cotton shell with hardy fades with light polyfill. Lightweight but warm. Raglan sleeves with snap closures. Some light pilling in the lining, but in great condition. Was priced at $600, selling at $225.

View attachment 1468279 View attachment 1468280 View attachment 1468281

Camoshita band collar shirt in tattersall. Size L. Literally worn once. Believe I paid just north of $100 for this, selling for $30.

View attachment 1468282 View attachment 1468283

What's the PTP on the Camoshita shirt?

Thanks

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cleaning out the closet a bit and while this is an amazing coat I really haven't worn it much over the years. So I'm putting my NMWA x Stephen Schneider Fuzzy Wool Conservation coat up for sale. Size 5. This was from 2016 and I've worn in ~10 times I'd say, so almost new. Will ship with the (really nice) NMWA hangar and still have the coat bag for it as well. Paid $872 for it after the pre-order discount. Selling for $445 shipped to US. The hood is removable.

oqm0I5t.jpg
iiKIsQx.jpg
5uKYURa.jpg
lsCXktx.jpg
Wi5PFw4.jpg

The fuzzy wool on this is a great fabric, super comfy and warm.

Measurements on it are:

pit-to-pit: 24"
shoulder-to-shoulder: 20"
sleeve: 27.5"
length: 38.5"

Last edited:

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Moving some items that don’t fit me anymore. Please no offers, hopefully they are priced low enough

Document “Duffel” or “Documentation” coat from a few years ago. One of my favorite coats, perfect silhouette. Size medium, perfect for a 38-40. Indigo cotton shell with hardy fades with light polyfill. Lightweight but warm. Raglan sleeves with snap closures. Some light pilling in the lining, but in great condition. Was priced at $600, selling at $225.

View attachment 1468279 View attachment 1468280 View attachment 1468281

I own this Document coat and it's a total sleeper. I think I picked it up on sale that year and it completely sold me on the strength of their design. I will say that this coat looks very specific initially but I've found it to be pretty versatile and mixes with a lot of styles. Also - and this is key - it's SO DAMN COMFY. I think it was actually called the duvet coat, and that name is pretty apt. So easy to slip on for an early morning dog walk or bagel run.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Another Inis Meain to add to the sell pile, this one a linen tunic in a lovely "sandwort" color, kind of a mix of light grey and stone colored yarns. Size L. Bought this summer but never worn, asking $200.

View attachment 1462416

And cutting prices on the naissance camp shirts to $75 each. Great deals on some great shirts, if you ask me ;)

Naissance shirts sold, and price slashing on this IM tunic, now $175! Jump on it, there's still plenty of time for fine linen knitwear!

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
One more thing...I went down the proxy rabbit hole chasing that apricot Niche embroidered floral in size large, but all I could come up with was a medium. Blinded by shirt-lust, I pulled the trigger. I knew it was a mistake when I did it, and I knew it was a mistake when I finally opened the package, and I really knew it was a mistake after I slipped that floral goodness over my shoulders and looked in the mirror. And so here we are...

IMG_3605.jpg

I'm not ready to quit - wasn't raised that way! - so I'm throwing it to the NMWA community. Is there someone out there who bought this shirt in L and maybe wishes they had the M instead?

I think so. I can feel it. To that person, I say: Hit Me Up. Lets make a deal and make dreams come true.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more thing...I went down the proxy rabbit hole chasing that apricot Niche embroidered floral in size large, but all I could come up with was a medium. Blinded by shirt-lust, I pulled the trigger. I knew it was a mistake when I did it, and I knew it was a mistake when I finally opened the package, and I really knew it was a mistake after I slipped that floral goodness over my shoulders and looked in the mirror. And so here we are...

View attachment 1468512

I'm not ready to quit - wasn't raised that way! - so I'm throwing it to the NMWA community. Is there someone out there who bought this shirt in L and maybe wishes they had the M instead?

I think so. I can feel it. To that person, I say: Hit Me Up. Lets make a deal and make dreams come true.

Any chance you have measurements on this? Tried to visit the website to find measurements but it doesn't seem to be in stock at all.

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Shoulders are about 20in across, about 24in at the chest, and roughly 26 inches in length from the bottom of the collar in the back. It's a little shorter in front, which other people have mentioned, and which is my main issue with it.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoulders are about 20in across, about 24in at the chest, and roughly 26 inches in length from the bottom of the collar in the back. It's a little shorter in front, which other people have mentioned, and which is my main issue with it.

pm me

jaywhyy

Reaction score
I own this Document coat and it's a total sleeper. I think I picked it up on sale that year and it completely sold me on the strength of their design. I will say that this coat looks very specific initially but I've found it to be pretty versatile and mixes with a lot of styles. Also - and this is key - it's SO DAMN COMFY. I think it was actually called the duvet coat, and that name is pretty apt. So easy to slip on for an early morning dog walk or bagel run.
It really is a beautiful coat. If it was a large, I'd still wear it even in hot LA.

NYCMass

Reaction score
It really is a beautiful coat. If it was a large, I'd still wear it even in hot LA.
Document has become my favorite brand for casual wear. I have their pajama pants on right now. Unfortunately, I am an XL or I would jump on this.

halls

Reaction score
Got two things I'm about to return to NMWA, figured I'd give you fellas a crack at them first. Both are now sold out on the web site in these sizes.
I want to break even, so web site price less 10%. I'll pay the shipping and keep the NMWA reward points. Save the boys some hassles and money on restocking.

Camoshita black corduroy shirt jacket in size L (would fit a USA M wearer better):
This is a great piece. I kept it in XL, their advice to consider sizing up is correct. I am a USA L all day every day and definitely liked it better in XL.

Ikiji dusty pink wool long sleeve t-shirt in XL (perfect fit for a USA L wearer)
It fits me great and is a beautiful fabric, but I'm not bold enough to pull off the pink. This is another piece you should size up for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to offload my Lesca Gaston and P44. Great sunglasses, but I’ve pretty much only been wearing my JMMs. $175 each. No discernible wear, I keep my stuff in great condition.

1D6CD850-F2E8-41CD-94DF-385B570AB224.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads