• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just wanted to share with the group that the $155 winning bid has been sent to MoW. Greg suggested sending payment directly to them as being the easiest route.

Thanks to those who bid and participated!!

323C0997-F38C-4CE6-9414-5DB7E8960DF7.jpeg

Last edited:

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS/T: Monitaly Mountain Parka in Caramel Brown waxed canvas with brown plaid wool blanket lining, tagged sz 46. Looking for $550 shipped OBO. PM to discuss trades.

Purchased in 2015, I've worn the jacket probably <5 times and it's otherwise been hanged in a garment bag. I've lost weight and I think it's too big for me now, though I might keep it because it's perhaps my favorite jacket ever.

Pictures are just stock photos. I'll be able to take my own photos after the holiday, but I can assure you this is what my jacket looks like considering the lack of wear. :)

Drop to $250. Was just offered a job in a warmer climate so very eager to sell!

Colrais

Reaction score
If only that were a large! Speaking of which,

WTB: IM linen henley size large in graphite, dark natural, or cypress green. Wish I'd known about the MTO last year!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two pair of Camoshita Easy Pants - Charcoal and Brown - Size 50

Inseam on both hemmed to 29.5 inches. Grey has about 2 inches to let out. Brown about an inch. They have a deep rise so still break on me at 5’11”. For reference I’m usually a 31 inch inseam.

I bought the Grey about a year ago and the Brown just a few months back. Brown has been worn briefly twice. Hasn’t even been washed yet. I still have the tags and will include them. Grey has been worn maybe 4-5 times. Dry cleaned a couple of months back. Worn once since.

Love these pants. I just need a 48. These were legit falling off of me when I wore them.

Brown - $225 shipped
Grey - $175 shipped
Drop to $200 and $150 shipped.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Camo easy pants are great. I need to size down myself from my normal 50, which also were falling down, especially when I had anything in my pockets.

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All four of these items are still available. Open to offers!

Selling three items from this past F/W season — one from each of Scott & Charters, Sage de cret, and Schneider. All worn only 2-3 times; no issues with any of them, just not pieces I reached for.

The Schneider is a size IV, the SdC are medium, and the S&C is tagged a L but fits me well so *shrug*.

Starting the bidding at $275 each (including CONUS shipping) but open to reasonable offers.

Low-quality pictures spoilered below.

Also wanted to mention that I’m still selling this ts(s) corduroy jacket.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads