• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

cdecoy

Reaction score
DM me if anyone has a Kanata cowichan (Bison print) in a size 38 or 40 that they no longer want. Willing to pay close to retail.

Last edited:

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Inis Meain Linen Tunic
Size Medium
Dark Natural Colorway
Brand New With Tags
Paid $270 with pre-order code

Asking $225 OBO Shipped CONUS

View attachment 1356380 View attachment 1356381 View attachment 1356382

Let me try something a little different here.

Unfortunately this Inis Meain Tunic did not work out for me.

So, I am going to offer the Tunic as an auction, with a little wrinkle in light of the tough times many are facing right now.

I will donate 100% of the proceeds to No Man Walks Alone for @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est to give to the meals on wheels program they are currently sponsoring. Money will come to me and go directly to NMWA. In fact, I don’t mind if you send the money directly to them assuming @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est can accommodate. This is not a ruse. Other members can hopefully vouch that I am an honest guy.

Auction will stay open until next Saturday at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Highest bidder gets the tunic. And all money goes to NMWA for meals on wheels. Win Win.

To bid, just quote this post with your offer. Who is going to be the first to get this off the ground?

So, have at it...no reserve...let’s see how this goes.

Last edited:

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS/T: Monitaly Mountain Parka in Caramel Brown waxed canvas with brown plaid wool blanket lining, tagged sz 46. Looking for $550 shipped OBO. PM to discuss trades.

Purchased in 2015, I've worn the jacket probably <5 times and it's otherwise been hanged in a garment bag. I've lost weight and I think it's too big for me now, though I might keep it because it's perhaps my favorite jacket ever.

Pictures are just stock photos. I'll be able to take my own photos after the holiday, but I can assure you this is what my jacket looks like considering the lack of wear. :)

I haven't bumped this in a while because I was hoping I had secured an exchange. That fell through and this is still available.

Price = $300, open to trades.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

So, I am going to offer the Tunic as an auction, with a little wrinkle in light of the tough times many are facing right now.

I will donate 100% of the proceeds to No Man Walks Alone for @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est to give to the meals on wheels program they are currently sponsoring. Money will come to me and go directly to NMWA. In fact, I don’t mind if you send the money directly to them assuming @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est can accommodate. This is not a ruse. Other members can hopefully vouch that I am an honest guy.

Auction will stay open until next Saturday at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Highest bidder gets the tunic. And all money goes to NMWA for meals on wheels. Win Win.

To bid, just quote this post with your offer. Who is going to be the first to get this off the ground?

Ill start at $60!

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

70 here! Great idea!

sillyvvill

Reaction score
$80 bid from me, you are a good dude!

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$90!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two pair of Camoshita Easy Pants - Charcoal and Brown - Size 50

Inseam on both hemmed to 29.5 inches. Grey has about 2 inches to let out. Brown about an inch. They have a deep rise so still break on me at 5’11”. For reference I’m usually a 31 inch inseam.

I bought the Grey about a year ago and the Brown just a few months back. Brown has been worn briefly twice. Hasn’t even been washed yet. I still have the tags and will include them. Grey has been worn maybe 4-5 times. Dry cleaned a couple of months back. Worn once since.

Love these pants. I just need a 48. These were legit falling off of me when I wore them.

Brown - $225 shipped
Grey - $175 shipped

Attachments

• AC961995-0EFD-4164-BEC3-2CDC800339B6.jpeg
    AC961995-0EFD-4164-BEC3-2CDC800339B6.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 47
  • FC0FBA0E-470B-41C5-B1E3-AFA7A577FB3C.jpeg
    FC0FBA0E-470B-41C5-B1E3-AFA7A577FB3C.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 97C15F4A-1CF3-481F-A5EF-9ED970C3443F.jpeg
    97C15F4A-1CF3-481F-A5EF-9ED970C3443F.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 3B086B14-C5F8-461F-B04C-97BAA5B101A5.jpeg
    3B086B14-C5F8-461F-B04C-97BAA5B101A5.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 77B4126A-88E1-4495-85E2-2704039AA547.jpeg
    77B4126A-88E1-4495-85E2-2704039AA547.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

dolatron

Reaction score

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two pair of Camoshita Easy Pants - Charcoal and Brown - Size 50

Inseam on both hemmed to 29.5 inches. Grey has about 2 inches to let out. Brown about an inch. They have a deep rise so still break on me at 5’11”. For reference I’m usually a 31 inch inseam.

I bought the Grey about a year ago and the Brown just a few months back. Brown has been worn briefly twice. Hasn’t even been washed yet. I still have the tags and will include them. Grey has been worn maybe 4-5 times. Dry cleaned a couple of months back. Worn once since.

Love these pants. I just need a 48. These were legit falling off of me when I wore them.

Brown - $225 shipped
Grey - $175 shipped

Last chance before they go live on EBay/Grailed

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sup everyone -

Wanted to put some of your eyes away from the news to these fine pieces, thanks to all of you who grabbed last weeks wave!

Dont forget its all $9.99 with no reserve and free shipping for my SF guys.... (and our new inbound shipping promo is free too :hide:)

JACKETS & COATS

#1 MENSWEAR Kaptain Sunshine Made in Japan Indigo Twill Unlined Shop Jacket 36

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Valstar Milano Smoke Goatskin Suede Blouson Jacket Coat 50 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Scye Made in Japan Basics Olive Long Rain Jacket Coat 40 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Stephan Schneider Black Flannel Cream Knit Lined Jacket Coat 7

#1 MENSWEAR Stephan Schneider Cashmere Blend Air Force Blue Flannel Long Coat 4

#1 MENSWEAR Fujito Made in Japan Boa Lined Heather Grey Fleece Zip Jacket M NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Stephan Schneider Grey Shaggy Tweed Knit Sleeve Teddy Jacket 3

#1 MENSWEAR Stephan Schneider Grey Shaggy Sleeve Speckled Cardigan Jacket 3 NR

NWT #1 MENSWEAR Ts(S) TSS Japan Sage Green Jacquard Herringbone Chore Coat 3 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Sartoria Formosa Napoli Shetland Tweed Brown Green Jacket Blazer 50

KNITWEAR

Eidos Napoli Made in Italy Midnight Blue Loose Knit Rollneck Crewneck Sweater M

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Stephan Schneider Green Grey Mixed Mohair Mix Shaggy Sweater 5

EFFORTLESS Eidos Napoli Heather Grey Boatneck Ringspun Sweatshirt Italy M NR

#1 MENSWEAR Inis Meain Made Ireland Seal Grey Linen Basketweave Split Sweater M

SHIRTS

NWT #1 MENSWEAR G. Inglese Blue Denim Brushed Twill Spalla Camiccia Shirt 16.5

NWT $295 Stephan Schneider AW18 Grey Green Oversized Stripe Shirt Belgium 7 NR

Stephan Schneider Belgium Mixed Grey Taupe Colorblock Flannel Grid Shirt 7 NR

Camoshita United Arrows Made in Japan Royal Blue Navy Collar Pinstripe Shirt 40

Portuguese Flannel Blue Green Brushed Twill Blackwatch Tartan Plaid Shirt L NR

Eidos Napoli Made in Italy Indigo Garment Dyed Honeycomb Lupo Polo Shirt M NR

#1 MENSWEAR G. Inglese Made in Italy Pool Blue Honeycomb Knit Polo Shirt 16.5 NR

PANTS

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Kaptain Sunshine Indigo Teal Twill Pants Trousers Japan 30 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Kaptain Sunshine Tan Khaki Twill Pants Trousers Japan 30 NR

LNWOT Rota Pantaloni Taupe Grey Loro Piana Summertime Silk Blend Trousers 48 NR

LNWOT Eidos Napoli Cashmere Blend Sal Taupe Flannel Side Tab Pants Trousers 48

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Air Force Blue Donegal Tweed Fleck Pants Trousers 46

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Olive Green Brown Brushed Stretch Twill Pants 48 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Made in Italy UAB Charcoal Birdseye Flannel Pants 46 NR

Frank Leder Germany Deutsches Erzeugnis Cranberry Twill D-Ring Hem Crop Pants M

SUITS

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Eidos Napoli Ciro Smoke Grey Speckled Unlined Flannel Suit 52

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Eidos Napoli No Man Walks Alone Silk Linen Blend Beige Suit 52

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Silk Mix Augusto Sal Taupe Static Unstructured Suit 50

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads