• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ would kop if they were my size

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of Camoshita easy pants in a 48. Khaki drill. I’d say these are mid weight but have dry hand making them 3 season easy. Asking 225 shipped.

View attachment 1353506

These were hemmed to a 31 inch inseam but have around 1 and a half to let out. These fit me extremely well as a solid 32 in most normal brands. They just don’t get the wear they should. PM me for any questions

What’s the hem and calf measurement on these?

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the hem and calf measurement on these?

Hem is 7 and 3/4ths across.

Calf (measured 12 inches up from the hem) is at just about 9 inches across.

These are the original measurements, I have not had the pants tapered in any way.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of Camoshita easy pants in a 48. Khaki drill. I’d say these are mid weight but have dry hand making them 3 season easy. Asking 225 shipped.

View attachment 1353506

These were hemmed to a 31 inch inseam but have around 1 and a half to let out. These fit me extremely well as a solid 32 in most normal brands. They just don’t get the wear they should. PM me for any questions

SOLD

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have this jacket in a 3, I am going to be a little stingier and ask for $300 net to me including shipping to Canada or US (please keep in mind if you Paypal F&F across the border they take 4.4%). I've worn mine twice I think? I love it, like everything else Ikiji it's perfect, and I don't really want to let go of the one thing they've made that fits me, but I need to clear some outerwear from my closet and I'm not really sure I "get" oversized fits.

Here's a pic of me trying it on. "Model" is 5'9" with a 44 inch chest. View attachment 1343073

Drop to $265. Get it before the weather gets any better or I might figure out how to wear it

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The one time I don't check the thread was the time a pair of Camoshita easy pants in my size pop up...

bookbrother

Reaction score
Guess I'll post it here, too --

These Document pants in size M - will fit 34 waist. Roomy straight leg, button fly, single pleats... nobody wears them like greg so here's a pic. These are washed and worn but in great shape, plenty of wear left. $80.

Attachments

• DSC_5871.jpg
    DSC_5871.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 63

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1353506

I’m the guy that purchased these Camoshita Trousers. Super nice just the 48 is slightly to big for me and a 46 would be better. Will let go for what I paid,
225 shipped.

Unless anyone wants to trade for a 46!

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess I'll post it here, too --

These Document pants in size M - will fit 34 waist. Roomy straight leg, button fly, single pleats... nobody wears them like greg so here's a pic. These are washed and worn but in great shape, plenty of wear left. $80.

I’m usually a 34 and all my Document pants are L. Could you provide waist measurement for these ones?

Thanks

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot about this thread. James Grose Shearling Lunch jacket size 38 in brown Nappa leather -

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads