• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many pairs of pants! Going thru my closet this weekend and will likely pull a few more. Is anyone interested in a pair of Camoshita easy pants. Grey silk wool crepe from this season. Beautiful and the weight is perfect for summer. Only worn a couple of times. Size 48. Had hemmed to about a 31 inch inseam. There is probably a good 2 inches that could be let out. Just finding that I don't wear a lot of my lighter colored pairs that often.

$250 shipped

camoshita_united_arrows_japan_ss21_spring_summer_2021_wool_silk_crepe_single_pleat_easy_pants_1_.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:

Donut

Reaction score
Looking to buy a brown Valstar Clint in 44/46. Also open to any other NMWA leather jackets in a size small.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds NMWA stuff very expensive?
Nope - they mostly sell high end brands to a select clientele, so the average cost-per-piece is higher than most other stores.

It is worth noting that their prices are generally lower than more other high end retailers, sometimes to the tune of 10%-20% less than Mr. Porter, and that's before the SF discount.

I think it's also the NMWA team's strategy to seek out unique brands than are controlled by a designer with a vision, so they aren't working off economies of scale.

Spills

Reaction score
Does anyone have the G. Inglese camp collar teal retro stripe shirt in 39 or 40 they would be willing to sell?

If so, please send me a DM. Thanks.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the green cotton-linen-silk Kaptain Sunshine camp shirt in size 40 and wants to let it go, my DM's are open.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many pairs of pants! Going thru my closet this weekend and will likely pull a few more. Is anyone interested in a pair of Camoshita easy pants. Grey silk wool crepe from this season. Beautiful and the weight is perfect for summer. Only worn a couple of times. Size 48. Had hemmed to about a 31 inch inseam. There is probably a good 2 inches that could be let out. Just finding that I don't wear a lot of my lighter colored pairs that often.

$250 shipped

View attachment 1639679
Uhh Jay, I'll take them too lol. I swear I buy too much off you

blacklight

Reaction score
looking for this season's niche torrance in navy size M/L. you don't even really want it you were just bored out of your mind that week

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking for this season's niche torrance in navy size M/L. you don't even really want it you were just bored out of your mind that week
Also looking for this Niche Torrance floral lace in green or navy in size L or XL!

1626512564838.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.