• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many pairs of pants! Going thru my closet this weekend and will likely pull a few more. Is anyone interested in a pair of Camoshita easy pants. Grey silk wool crepe from this season. Beautiful and the weight is perfect for summer. Only worn a couple of times. Size 48. Had hemmed to about a 31 inch inseam. There is probably a good 2 inches that could be let out. Just finding that I don't wear a lot of my lighter colored pairs that often.

$250 shipped

camoshita_united_arrows_japan_ss21_spring_summer_2021_wool_silk_crepe_single_pleat_easy_pants_1_.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:

Donut

Reaction score
Looking to buy a brown Valstar Clint in 44/46. Also open to any other NMWA leather jackets in a size small.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds NMWA stuff very expensive?

Nope - they mostly sell high end brands to a select clientele, so the average cost-per-piece is higher than most other stores.

It is worth noting that their prices are generally lower than more other high end retailers, sometimes to the tune of 10%-20% less than Mr. Porter, and that's before the SF discount.

I think it's also the NMWA team's strategy to seek out unique brands than are controlled by a designer with a vision, so they aren't working off economies of scale.

Spills

Reaction score
Does anyone have the G. Inglese camp collar teal retro stripe shirt in 39 or 40 they would be willing to sell?

If so, please send me a DM. Thanks.

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any interest in a brand new with tags Portuguese Flannel capri collar polo shirt in medium? Fabric is 75% viscose, 25% linen. It's sold out at NMWA but I purchased direct from PF. $90 shipped in the US.
IMG_0052.jpg

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the green cotton-linen-silk Kaptain Sunshine camp shirt in size 40 and wants to let it go, my DM's are open.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anybody has any Camoshita pants in Size 46 that you're thinking of offloading, send me a message!

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too many pairs of pants! Going thru my closet this weekend and will likely pull a few more. Is anyone interested in a pair of Camoshita easy pants. Grey silk wool crepe from this season. Beautiful and the weight is perfect for summer. Only worn a couple of times. Size 48. Had hemmed to about a 31 inch inseam. There is probably a good 2 inches that could be let out. Just finding that I don't wear a lot of my lighter colored pairs that often.

$250 shipped

View attachment 1639679
Uhh Jay, I'll take them too lol. I swear I buy too much off you

blacklight

Reaction score
looking for this season's niche torrance in navy size M/L. you don't even really want it you were just bored out of your mind that week

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking for this season's niche torrance in navy size M/L. you don't even really want it you were just bored out of your mind that week

Also looking for this Niche Torrance floral lace in green or navy in size L or XL!

1626512564838.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads