• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
For the EG x Uniqlo polos, do the dry polos fit the same as the oversized 100% cotton ones? Japan Uniqlo got a lil restock on the dry ones, but I forgot if these fit less over-sized.
No they are a tad more fitted.
I really like the cotton ones, i've got one in each of the 3 colors, should have buy more.

connersw

Reaction score
Got my EG shawl collar jacket in grey in today, and is too oversized. Looking to trade a large for a medium if anyone is interested.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
9F3AF8E4-F529-4EA7-B1EA-17ABBA4D2595.jpeg
51A9402E-138A-4F48-A7F7-E790883B1C94.jpeg

loopdeloop

Reaction score
My other 3D knit came - really love these. Probably my favourite thing from the collection. Also picked up the fleece shirt / jacket which i like. I've found the sizing to be a little iffy though, so i'll need to compromise somewhere. TTS is a bit baggy especially when unbuttoned, but the size down is the opposite (looks pinched when done up). Will probably keep the TTS. The beige looks pretty fancy.

Also managed to get a bigger size in the pleated pants but still not happy with the fit. I want them to be wider hah! I might keep them as a pair of beaters though. People who have bought them in previous seasons - do they loosen up a bit after wearing and washing? I think i said in an earlier post, i'm not a massive fan on the stiff material but the quality is good for the price.

JW drops in a couple of days but there isn't anything that interests me that much apart from the reversible bag.

Has anyone tried the new mainline fleece half-zips? I'm not a fan of the fluffy fleece (EG included), but these look quite nice...especially the purple.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also managed to get a bigger size in the pleated pants but still not happy with the fit. I want them to be wider hah! I might keep them as a pair of beaters though. People who have bought them in previous seasons - do they loosen up a bit after wearing and washing? I think i said in an earlier post, i'm not a massive fan on the stiff material but the quality is good for the price.

They soften up over time, but don't shrink much at all.

Felime

Reaction score
How is the quality on uniqlo's button up shirts? I've discovered their xl slim fits me like it's tailored, but I'd be interested in hearing how they hold up before buying more.

cafedandy

Reaction score
My other 3D knit came - really love these. Probably my favourite thing from the collection. Also picked up the fleece shirt / jacket which i like. I've found the sizing to be a little iffy though, so i'll need to compromise somewhere. TTS is a bit baggy especially when unbuttoned, but the size down is the opposite (looks pinched when done up). Will probably keep the TTS. The beige looks pretty fancy.

JW drops in a couple of days but there isn't anything that interests me that much apart from the reversible bag.

Has anyone tried the new mainline fleece half-zips? I'm not a fan of the fluffy fleece (EG included), but these look quite nice...especially the purple.
TTS is better imo for the fleece shirt jacket so it's easier to layer. The pants do get a bit softer as you wear and wash them, so it should loosen up a bit for comfort.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so is the jw anderson stuff gonna sell out as fast as EG?
I doubt it - not the brand recognition. Most of the previous seasons have ended up in the sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads