• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lch17

Reaction score
Im new here and i was just wondering at what time would the MB collection be up on the uniqlo site in the us ? And also will all of the styles be available or just like on the UK site some will say coming soon ? Thanks!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I got four grosgrain oxfords I need to get rid of but I'm well past the return window can I still get store credit or no? Need to figure out what to do with these.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
no they're dicks. they'll send them back to you. i bought a pair of jeans, never opened and returned them and they sent them back saying there was a 'spot' on the pocket. there's not **** there.

scoobydrew

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with in-store returns. I once had to return an OCBD that was at least 2 months past the return window. I knew I could only get store credit, so I went in anyways. I tried it on only once at home for a minute max and threw it back into the original bag, so it was wrinkled. They took it back anyways and gave me store credit.

Can't speak for mail in returns though.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
strange 3 of the 4 have not been opened and the 4th was merely tried on

dunno what to do lolz

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive returned countless things to uniqlo and they've taken it all back no problems. for the stuff that was over 30 days, they gave me store credit

of course, i didn't try to return stuff that i wore or took the tags off...

jonathanking

Reaction score

baxter0

Reaction score
The cotton linen blouson is obscenely huge, you need something really heavy underneath for it not to look stupid. For those thinking about picking it up, it's $30 now.

theh00d

Reaction score
Apparently some guy found a tasmanian wool jacket at the 5th avenue store for $20
and say there was still a large when he left yesterday

Wtf..been looking for that **** in navy, xs forever ...

hoodyear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cotton linen blouson is obscenely huge, you need something really heavy underneath for it not to look stupid. For those thinking about picking it up, it's $30 now.
Nah, its relaxed but TTS.

Last edited:

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anybody got real-life pics of the blouson? I've been curious about it but the stock pics weird me out a little.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads