• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jineline

Reaction score
Hey group! Anything worth buying from the recent Uniqlo x Theory collection? Men or Women? Any good experience? The collection is dropping in Canada tomorrow and wanted to have your advice on what are the interesting pieces… if any

sid11111

Reaction score
Hey group! Anything worth buying from the recent Uniqlo x Theory collection? Men or Women? Any good experience? The collection is dropping in Canada tomorrow and wanted to have your advice on what are the interesting pieces… if any
I'm usually all over their special collabs but this one was just chock full of polyester.

Jineline

Reaction score
I'm usually all over their special collabs but this one was just chock full of polyester.
Indeed, the v-neck t-shirt and polo are the only non poly material, with 100% cotton in a surprising very silky finish. Never felt anything similar at Uniqlo

cafedandy2

Reaction score
I usually pick up a Uniqlo U suit each summer, but didn’t this year due to the poly content.
I did pickup the Dark Gray color with a greenish tone, the poly isn't that bad and doesn't feel cheap compared to other ones in store. It has no lining so I used it a lot in the hot weather and dries quickly.

Am also considering the Marni collab jacket (basically it's a Kando jacket restyled by Marni) although I have too many blazers now. But I'd recommend it as it fits nice too.

Robert W.

Reaction score
I waited for natural color Cotton Linen Blend Shirt Jacket in my true size (XS) to come back in stock and got it along with a size smaller jacket. This is how they fit on me. Actually, there is not much difference between them and I think that I can go for either size. What do you think, which one look better?

Attachments

• Uniqlo Shirt Jacket size XXS.png
    Uniqlo Shirt Jacket size XXS.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,039
  • Uniqlo Shirt Jacket size XS.png
    Uniqlo Shirt Jacket size XS.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,024

fatsu

Reaction score
Looks like they are bringing back the JWA Heattech pants soon: https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/products/E447945-000/00?colorDisplayCode=09&sizeDisplayCode=004

Also released today are some OCBD in what I believe is a new cut. At the top it says "Oxford Slim-Fit" but the description says "Relaxed, regular fit based on a classic Oxford shirt design." I'm going to pick up some in XL and beat them up. https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/produc...ode=01&sizeDisplayCode=006&pldDisplayCode=000
EDIT: Looking at the size charts, they are exactly the same as the last model. The description is different though
🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want any of the UniqloxMarni stuff for cost? My babysitter had COVID so I didn't get a chance to go to the store to return it the last 2 weeks and now the 30 days expired

Jineline

Reaction score
What’s your favorite purchase from the Marni collab? Mine is definitely the Utility Jacket in blue and matching wide short. Wasn’t able to get any short sleeve shirt

cafedandy2

Reaction score
What’s your favorite purchase from the Marni collab? Mine is definitely the Utility Jacket in blue and matching wide short. Wasn’t able to get any short sleeve shirt
Same here for the Utility Jacket, though sadly the shorts looks ridiculous on me even if I size down, must be my short height too. I got the blue short sleeve shirt and the pleated pants, the taslan Utility shorts and socks. Many nice items actually but they might fit other's personal styles.

Jineline

Reaction score
Same here for the Utility Jacket, though sadly the shorts looks ridiculous on me even if I size down, must be my short height too. I got the blue short sleeve shirt and the pleated pants, the taslan Utility shorts and socks. Many nice items actually but they might fit other's personal styles.
Got the pleated pants also. Love how they are light but yet structured.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads