• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Picked up 2 aloha shirts from the Reyn Spooner collab - I rather like the designs and the cotton feels pretty cool to the touch and pretty good quality.

Jineline

Reaction score
Picked up 2 aloha shirts from the Reyn Spooner collab - I rather like the designs and the cotton feels pretty cool to the touch and pretty good quality.
I was thinking of grabbing the white and dark blue shirt. How do they fit? I am told to size down as they fit oversized. I sized down one size on the Marni, U and JW short sleeves.

NonChalant321

Reaction score
I was thinking of grabbing the white and dark blue shirt. How do they fit? I am told to size down as they fit oversized. I sized down one size on the Marni, U and JW short sleeves.

Those are the exact 2 I picked up. I went with my normal Uniqlo size S which is 1 down from most other brands. They're not oversized but they're not slim either. At first, I thought they could be taken in a bit but after a wash I think they're fine. I ended up ordering another in olive.

I like them but wonder if people wear them outside of Hawaii

Jineline

Reaction score
Those are the exact 2 I picked up. I went with my normal Uniqlo size S which is 1 down from most other brands. They're not oversized but they're not slim either. At first, I thought they could be taken in a bit but after a wash I think they're fine. I ended up ordering another in olive.

I like them but wonder if people wear them outside of Hawaii
Thanks! I might do the same and size down on these. Outside a pool, beach or vacation settings, I would only wear these on hot summer weather days (so basically only July/August in Canada) but not as a regular weekday outfit.

Pastamancer

Reaction score

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
This year's men's U lineup seems a bit better than the past few outings actually? The material composition just overall seems better this season. A step in the right direction imo.

As I grow older I have less need for/already have better versions of a lot of the stuff, but I like what I see. Might grab that ribbed cardigan at least.

mr.invincible

Reaction score
are people still buying the supima tshirst with the price increase? i like their fit, but dont know if i can justify paying for it now. anybody have cheaper alternative?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessy11