• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ONUV

Reaction score
last year's linen shirts were way too big. keeping me from trying them this year until i hear otherwise.

LPatterson

Reaction score

last year's linen shirts were way too big. keeping me from trying them this year until i hear otherwise.

They're pretty huge this year too...even after a wash.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't checked in for a while, anyone proxying Uniqlo to outside of US? Canada in particular..

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really? Maybe its different depending on what size you take. I found them to be noticeably smaller than the old ones. The patterned denim shirts I picked up from the current season fit me fine in xs, whereas the linen in XS was definitely too small.

JanC

Reaction score
The linen shirts are smaller than last year's offering. They're still bit big for my liking, however.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
that's good news

JanC

Reaction score
Everything felt one size larger except for the shoulders. They're still a little long on the body for me; can't remember the sleeves.

matt22616

Reaction score

Smaller in terms of chest, shoulder, arms, body length...what specifically?

I got a solid navy linen last year and a white and light blue this season. Both size Medium. Made the mistake of waiting last year and they sold out in like 2 weeks. The new ones seem slightly smaller in the shoulders and chest, but still comfortable/wearable. All other aspects seem the same.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have anything to say about the cotton linen short sleeve shirts? The plaid ones. Some people are saying they run large in the shoulders so I'm wondering if I should size down or stick with an L.

feliks

Reaction score
ordered the linen cardigan as well as the cotton blazer (EDIT: I got the matching lightweight chinos), will review later this week

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on the linen shirts and I would take the same size as slim fit oxfords. Fits a little looser overall than the oxford.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52