• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen the green corduroy IDlF pants in size 30 in store? I have the jacket but ened the pants and they never seemed to get restocked online :(

chupas

Reaction score
Any more thoughts/opinions re: sizing on the striped collab sweaters? The shoulders sound pretty slim/narrow from the sizing guide.

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen the green corduroy IDlF pants in size 30 in store? I have the jacket but ened the pants and they never seemed to get restocked online :(

I actually just picked up the full green corduroy suit at my local uniqlo on a final sale rack. Some of the stores get in person returns from online collab orders and since they don't carry the items in store, they mark them down and throw them in the back. It might be worth checking your local store as well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Everything looks wack as **** on the site including the collabs.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
saw lotss of young japanese people trying on the jwa puffers in the london store, from a distance they looked pretty good

Last edited:

RaraAtTea

Reaction score
Tried on a few pieces in store today, only thing that i feel like copping were there chinos and padded wool jacket, which i guess will hit the clearance rack next month. everything else feels like ****. major disappointment, compared to the lemaire collab.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Any more thoughts/opinions re: sizing on the striped collab sweaters? The shoulders sound pretty slim/narrow from the sizing guide.

I wear medium in most brands and a 36/46 in suits, and wear medium in the striped sweaters - they run TTS IMO.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Tried on a few pieces in store today, only thing that i feel like copping were there chinos and padded wool jacket, which i guess will hit the clearance rack next month. everything else feels like ****. major disappointment, compared to the lemaire collab.
Agree, my friend bought some shirts and they pilled so badly, even worse than the regular Uniqlo cotton shirts. :-/

Mannerheim

Reaction score
I saw the collab in store, but it's... Meh
The outerwear is cool if you're on a budget it's a solid option, otherwise the shirt and sweater felt cheap and random.
I left with a pair or wide legged high waist selvedge jeans, the cut is great for boots and the fabric is OK... They've been there forever but always in fat-ass size

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was in store yesterday as my girlfriend asked me to pick up the JW Anderson plaid tote bag

View media item 2292268
and picked up a flannel shirt in my usual size S

View media item 2292269
and some no show socks.

View media item 2292267
Also tried on the tweed JW Anderson top coat. Arms are too long without a suit jacket underneath, so the XS fit better without suit jacket. Felt light though and I would not recommend for winter (in NY) or at that price. I'd probably be willing to pay $75 for it, not the full asking of $150.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads