The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

Just returned from the instore release and all of the multi-color stripes are OOS for both Tees & scarves.

Especially so for the rainbow colored yellows, whereas the Tees are left with XS or S.

These fit SLIM-TTS. Luckily for me I selected a size up to ensure I get a looser fit.

Couldn't find any of the Chinos or Jeans and I suspect even if they are sitting they will probably hit the discount racks @ 30% heh. I inititally wanted the striped wool blend pants but decided against it for now.

Handled the wool blended quilt jacket & those felt warm enough. Very Military inspired and I like the choiced buttons.

As for the back pack the material used is akin to the ones they used on their down jackets & as predicted extremely lightweight. They are padded and the only complaint i have against it was how thinly padded the shoulder strap is. Still can't complain on the price. At the time I left there were only the blacks left and few pcs of the red.

2. Kross

Kross Senior member

anyone have fit pics for the jwa quilted jacket?

3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

has anyone seen the green corduroy IDlF pants in size 30 in store? I have the jacket but ened the pants and they never seemed to get restocked online :(

4. chupas

chupas Senior member

Any more thoughts/opinions re: sizing on the striped collab sweaters? The shoulders sound pretty slim/narrow from the sizing guide.

5. baltimoron

baltimoron Senior member

I actually just picked up the full green corduroy suit at my local uniqlo on a final sale rack. Some of the stores get in person returns from online collab orders and since they don't carry the items in store, they mark them down and throw them in the back. It might be worth checking your local store as well.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

Everything looks wack as fuck on the site including the collabs.

7. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

saw lotss of young japanese people trying on the jwa puffers in the london store, from a distance they looked pretty good

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017 at 4:59 AM

8. RaraAtTea

RaraAtTea Member

Tried on a few pieces in store today, only thing that i feel like copping were there chinos and padded wool jacket, which i guess will hit the clearance rack next month. everything else feels like shit. major disappointment, compared to the lemaire collab.

9. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

I wear medium in most brands and a 36/46 in suits, and wear medium in the striped sweaters - they run TTS IMO.

10. cafedandy

cafedandy Member

Agree, my friend bought some shirts and they pilled so badly, even worse than the regular Uniqlo cotton shirts. :-/