• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

modernART

Reaction score
After 5 consecutive weeks of wear:
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-1.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-2.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-3.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-4.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-5.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-front-6.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-1.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-2.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-3.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-4.jpg
wk5-the-unbranded-brand-jeans-back-5.jpg
Read some of my comments on the progress: http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/02/week-5-review/

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by modernART
i figure, why not experiment with a denim that no one has ever really tried out?

Well for one, this thread is over a year old and hundreds or thousands of people HAVE tried them out, and there are tons of pics already out there.

modernART

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pebblegrain
Well for one, this thread is over a year old and hundreds or thousands of people HAVE tried them out, and there are tons of pics already out there.

You're correct, there's a ton of people who have tried out The Unbranded Brand. However, in comparison to the number of reviews and photos from denim brands that are more established, there's a pretty large disparity that exists.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i believe UO has dropped the brand.

will the still keep producing their jeans?

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn

I'm pretty sure they are still being produced, I saw them at American Rag for full price the other day.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn

I spoke with a guy at UO - and I have no idea whether he had any idea what he was talking about - who said that they were going to stop carrying Unbranded but start carrying the same jeans under the BDG (house) label, and that it would still be a collab with N&F. Again, no idea whether this is actually the case.

Also, x-post from "how do you rock" thread:

UO Unbranded skinny fit in grey, size 30 (TTS):

ub101_a.jpg
ub101_b.jpg
ub101_c.jpg

Not put together very well, although some of the details - hidden rivets, donut buttons, and hidden coin pocket selvage - are actually better than the details on real (made in Canada) N&Fs. Stitching isn't that great or even, and they didn't sew the area above the hidden rivets shut for some reason. I like the cut (especially the long inseam) and color (not like any other jeans I own), though.

Potatowned

Reaction score
just picked up a pair for $10 at UO. I got Skinny in 32". I am a TTS 32", but these jeans are TIGHT. Waist, thighs and knees are all extremely fitted. I can button the jeans to the top, but it is definitely uncomfortable. It's pretty difficult to go to a squat position in them. Can't fit my wallet and keys in my pockets either.

How much will these stretch? I'm thinking about breaking them in on weekends/after work. The way they fit now, I can't wear them for regular wear. I need at least an inch or more of stretch in the waist for them to fit comfortably. Should i even bother? Help?

Biggie_Robs

Reaction score
Yeah they'll stretch out enough for you, but prepare for the main button to pop off as soon as they get comfortable.

C-Note

Reaction score
Someone's advice from a while back was possibly just wearing them without the top button being buttoned until they stretch out enough...It's arguable that leaving the top button open wouldn't allow for the most stretch but it might help stop the button from popping off from stretching too fast lol

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
I spoke with a guy at UO - and I have no idea whether he had any idea what he was talking about - who said that they were going to stop carrying Unbranded but start carrying the same jeans under the BDG (house) label, and that it would still be a collab with N&F. Again, no idea whether this is actually the case.

yeah they do make similar BDG's now. Though I do not know if they are still the N&F unbranded.

Potatowned

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggie_Robs
Yeah they'll stretch out enough for you, but prepare for the main button to pop off as soon as they get comfortable.

Alright. I guess i just gotta suck it up. But ****, these jeans are tight. I'm gonna wear them and go jogging or something.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads