• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DJJD

Reaction score
Finally NAMOR, which pair entered your collection ?

Stigland

Reaction score
In accordance with my first baby steps on Styleforum I am also on the verge of getting my Vass-ginity taken. Just ordered my first pair, a London 3-eyelet in dark brown calf on the U-last with italian finish on the toe and heel. Never before have I wanted time to go faster as much as I do right now.

DJJD

Reaction score
Welcome to the club !
You'll see, it's a wonderful disease
rotflmao.gif

Stigland

Reaction score
I also ordered a belt, and since there seems to be a lack of those in this thread I figured you might like some pictures.

edit: Who am I kidding, I'll post craploads of pictures of everything as soon as I get the package

Last edited:

dlind

Reaction score
I also ordered a belt, and since there seems to be a lack of those in this thread I figured you might like some pictures.

edit: Who am I kidding, I'll post craploads of pictures of everything as soon as I get the package
I have three waiting for me when I get back to England, will be interesting to see if they are as awesome as their shoes!

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vass has now finished the negotiations with Ilcea, and shoes with the museum calf/Radica-leather will cost €520. So it's a €100 up charge from the standard leathers, which is a bit unfortunate, but still a good price. Apparently they will also source some other "interesting" new Ilcea-leathers as well, but don't know which those are yet though.

Last edited:

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Vass has now finished the negotiations with Ilcea, and shoes with the museum calf/Radica-leather will cost €520. So it's a €100 up charge from the standard leathers, which is a bit unfortunate, but still a good price. Apparently they will also source some other "interesting" new Ilcea-leathers as well, but don't know which those are yet though.

Was just about to post this :) pictures will come soon.I am excited!

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can someone tell me about the heel on the Peter vs the New Peter Last?

I have a widefoot and a narrow heel. Is the P2 narrower in the heel?

fllick

Reaction score
Am just wondering, how does one maintain the colour on the museum calf if your shoes unfortunately get scratched or dirty? Thanks in advance! Am a newbie so please pardon my lack of knowledge! :)

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How does one order such a shoe with llcea leather?

Just speak to Rezso and ask him which colour/shade you want.But if you wait, they will be getting more samples from Ilcea.

I just neutral polish for my museum calf

dlind

Reaction score
I hope there will be pictures of these new leathers in the "Vass Köpguide" on your awesome blog?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads