• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ultimate Supplement Thread!

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are ye Americans putting together EC stacks? Can you buy ephedra online anywhere?

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Basics: Water and skim milk 2. Barlean's Presents: Total Omega Liquid Master Blend! Complete Omega 3-6-9 Nutrition! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ba...tal-omega.html 3.Energy Fast Burner/appetite suppressant: http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...LAID=447515599 USP Labs OxyELITE Pro™ 4. Pre Workout: USPlabs Jack3d - View Jack3d - Did you hear about that guy that had crappy, lethargic, pathetic workouts but still got freakishly huge? Neither did I. Stop sleep walking through your workouts with Jack3d! People are reporting intense pumps and insane energy. After the 10th set of 30-rep squats, one Jack3d user asked, "Is that it?!? Let's do another 10 sets!" 5. Vitamins:\tUniversal Animal Pak - View Animal Pak If you work out, you MUST take a multi-vitamin product. You simply can not be sure that you are getting all of the nutrients you need just from your diet. Also, you can't just depend on a normal grocery store multi since those were created for the average couch potato. Luckily, Universal Animal Pak was formulated to be EXACTLY what you need. Don't limit your results! 6. Best tasting Protein: \tGaspari Nutrition MyoFusion - View MyoFusion With a commitment to quality, Gaspari has done it again. Myofusion is designed for the fitness enthusiast that demands high quality, great taste, at an even better price. Get great results by actually looking forward to drinking your protein everytime. Use morning to night, day in and day out and get the results you demand. 7. Benadryl for sleep aid

steinwaytony

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone recommend combining NO-Xplode and whey protein, or would that be redundant? I'm 6'5" and 180 lbs., but really only started regularly working out about six months ago. I started doing protein shakes after my workouts shortly thereafter, so I can't be sure if it's having its desired effect. Should I add NO-Xplode, or not bother with it?

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steinwaytony
Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone recommend combining NO-Xplode and whey protein, or would that be redundant? I'm 6'5" and 180 lbs., but really only started regularly working out about six months ago. I started doing protein shakes after my workouts shortly thereafter, so I can't be sure if it's having its desired effect. Should I add NO-Xplode, or not bother with it?

NO-Xplode is a pre-workout supplement, its pretty much Arginine (a NO precursor) and caffiene, with a good amount of artificial colours and flavours thrown into it. NO-Xplode should be taken on an empty stomach about 40 mins before a workout. Its supposed to give you a great pump and mental focus so your workout is better, I find it works quite well though I don't really care much for the pump effect.

Whey after workouts is a great way to get PWO protein, so stick with it. If you find you aren't gaining, eat more real food. I have a lot of friends who say "Protein shakes don't work for me" and then I look at what they eat and its about 1500 calories the entire day. So make sure you eat above your maintainence level if you want to gain mass.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're serious about supplements and whey and ****... bulknutrition.com and trueprotein.com. TP just had a promotion where 50$ spent got you 1lb of free whey protein isolate... long story short I hauled in 25lbs of concentrate / isolate, 5lbs isolate, and 11lbs of team skip (which is awesome) for 250$. Try spending that little on 40lbs of quality whey and casein at GNC.

bulknutrition is awesome too, I've coincidentally gotten ADAM and carlson fish oil from there. Cheap as hell, shipping takes awhile, but again, far better than any local retail option.

Yimmy1234

Reaction score
I have put on a couple extra lbs in my gut because I have been bulking for a while.

Pre-workout - creatine, fatburner
Post-workout - creatine, protein shake w/ peanut butter

Any input?

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
How are ye Americans putting together EC stacks? Can you buy ephedra online anywhere?
check out this site (http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm) It breaks down your dosing. You can buy ephedra at the drugstore. Just look for the Bronkaid. (It may be behind the cashier or at the pharmacy). They wont ask for anything, you just buy it like you would tylenol.

Jappo

Reaction score
i have a bad knee and taking Triflex from GNC helps relieve my pain for some strange reason

J'aimelescravates

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
check out this site (http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm) It breaks down your dosing. You can buy ephedra at the drugstore. Just look for the Bronkaid. (It may be behind the cashier or at the pharmacy). They wont ask for anything, you just buy it like you would tylenol.
They'll ask for your ID for DEA tracking purposes but that's it

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jappo
i have a bad knee and taking Triflex from GNC helps relieve my pain for some strange reason

Try microlactin. It comes in powder form and is dirt cheap. It can do wonders for joints/aches etc...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads