• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The UK/EU tie swap box rises from the Ashes - Reborn Stateside

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
durr

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OK Fellas, all your ties are live. Ive encoded them so you can search them easily with this link

Tie Swap Auctions

Please promote this on your tumblrs and across the forum!

Also, if it has not already been made transparent, I am not taking a commission on these - this is pro bono work for you. I did keep two of the Exquisite Trimmings brand ties though :)

Ill post a total once everyone ponies up in 10 days (+7).

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

http://lacasuarina.tumblr.com/post/54627764788/the-tie-swap-box-the-fellas-over-at-styleforum

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome. enjoy the ET ties, you more than deserve them.

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
after spoo sells this round will it be open for new participants? I am basically anal retentive in keeping my wardrobe culled so I have a bunch of nice ties I was going to consign but I would much rather share the love within styleforum and hopefully get a tie or two back... do I need to like post what I have to prove myself or how does this thing work?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TD is in charge, but i believe the first round after the auctions are for those who participated in the past 2 rounds. as of the second round, i think you are more than welcome to join in!

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TD is in charge, but i believe the first round after the auctions are for those who participated in the past 2 rounds. as of the second round, i think you are more than welcome to join in!

Thanks stitch!

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

after spoo sells this round will it be open for new participants? I am basically anal retentive in keeping my wardrobe culled so I have a bunch of nice ties I was going to consign but I would much rather share the love within styleforum and hopefully get a tie or two back... do I need to like post what I have to prove myself or how does this thing work?

Hi Ian,

It would be our pleasure to welcome you for future rounds, as mentioned by stitch.

Please do post what you'd like to swap for the consideration of the TSB members.

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi Ian,

It would be our pleasure to welcome you for future rounds, as mentioned by stitch.

Please do post what you'd like to swap for the consideration of the TSB members.

I won't be home for another week but I will be sure to post then, thank you for the quick response!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Auctions are looking good so far! A huge thank you to Spoo. On a side note, you remember that Charvet tie Spoo? I bought it from you as my first purchase on SF. :)

You guys are going to do great on this.

And, Im officially ending that auction right now. Thats a piece of history bro. :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads