• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Toronto For Sale Thread

Caligari

Reaction score
Sold

Brand new in the box with receipt. Stunning boots finished in Black Cherry Featherstone leather. Designed to last a lifetime.
These are also known as the Gentleman's Traveler. $275

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Last edited:

Caligari

Reaction score
Sold.

Brand new Iron Rangers in the newest style and colour. Oxblood and the mini lug sole so you won't slip and slide. Comes with box and receipt. $275

With proper care these boots will last a lifetime.

The 8119 is a rugged 6-Inch boot, featuring premium Oxblood Mesa leather, bronze hardware, speed hooks, Goodyear welt construction and triple stitched quality. Its double layer leather toe cap, leather heel pocket and Vibram 430 Mini-lug outsole make it a favorite.

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Last edited:

Caligari

Reaction score
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots (BRAND NEW) (Cordovan NO. 8)

Brand new 1000 mile boots with box and receipt. Size 10 which fits 10-11. $310

Last edited:

Caligari

Reaction score
Brand new model 9111 in Copper Rough and Tough leather and size 10.5. Again these boots will last a lifetime. Comes with box and receipt.
$200.

zqGH8iFSqWALBt4dnhHF

70raLUzDRXCYpsXRrb7o

m95zRNrTYWzhXosX7YZ9

3DG1vCKQH6Iu77cWAZyN

Caligari

Reaction score
Absolutely as I'm 11 on the Brannock, Converse and AE.

Last edited:

gs77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I need an opinion please. I have few bespoke (with all the known controversies around the meaning of the term) Garrison suits, that do not fit me any more. Is it stupid to offer something like that for sale here? I mean does anyone ever buy someone else's bespoke clothes?
Thanks

Chambertin

Reaction score
Hi, I need an opinion please. I have few bespoke (with all the known controversies around the meaning of the term) Garrison suits, that do not fit me any more. Is it stupid to offer something like that for sale here? I mean does anyone ever buy someone else's bespoke clothes?
Thanks

I don't think it's stupid at all, and people like dirnelli thrift bespoke clothing all the time, but you would need a buyer with nearly the same dimensions as you, or else someone willing to spend big bucks on alterations (more likely if it was Savile Row, than Garrison)

It goes without saying that you need a big audience to find your doppleganger.

Cityplace

Reaction score
Thanks
Give it a shot - measure everything, have pictures with the tape measure, describe the cloth etc...

gs77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's stupid at all, and people like dirnelli thrift bespoke clothing all the time, but you would need a buyer with nearly the same dimensions as you, or else someone willing to spend big bucks on alterations (more likely if it was Savile Row, than Garrison)

It goes without saying that you need a big audience to find your doppleganger.
Thanks for quick answer. Just wanted to understand the interest here, before I start measuring and photographing (my god I didn't think it takes so much time
smile.gif
). I guess Garrison means something only for someone in Toronto, and outside of it, it would be hard to find anyone to pay attention.
I think I'm pretty regular build, these would fit 44, while I unfortunately moved to 46.

Chambertin

Reaction score
Thanks for quick answer. Just wanted to understand the interest here, before I start measuring and photographing (my god I didn't think it takes so much time
smile.gif
). I guess Garrison means something only for someone in Toronto, and outside of it, it would be hard to find anyone to pay attention.
I think I'm pretty regular build, these would fit 44, while I unfortunately moved to 46.

This is another good point, Garrison doesn't have value to non-Torontonians so on eBay, it's just a suit.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

I'd be interested in seeing what you have as I'm a pretty standard 44. Probably more interested in sport coats than suits, but you never know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads