• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Toronto For Sale Thread

scatterbrain

Reaction score
Here are my Garrisons. Dimensions are as follows (I measured one, other two are the same +-)

I like your taste in cloth. I'm trying to break out of the plain grey/navy mold and I think these are the types of fabrics I should be shooting for.

gs77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, @scatterbrain !
I really only have one plain dark grey and one plain navy suit. Even those have some patern, like small birdseye :)

I always had love for pinstripe, and PoW is just so classy - as the name suggests :)

Caligari

Reaction score
Hey guys still looking for Viberg, Oak Street and Alden boots in a 10-11 if you have any.
Thanks.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

Cali, skip Oak Street. Quality is questionable IMO.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Caligari you may also want to get on the Shoemart's Alden seconds distribution list if you have a US shipping address you can use (e.g CBI nyaddress.ca etc).

Caligari

Reaction score
Thanks @tricky I'll do that. Let me know when you want to move some of your other boots.
mwink[1].gif

6up

Reaction score
...these items need to go to a new home:

1. Cervelo T, sz M - $10

2. NOS Dacks longwings, sz 10.5, $45 or trade for 9/9.5 snuff suede

3. BWNT Pole Ralph Lauren hunting/shooting jacket, sz M, $200 OBO

PM for more info/details

6up

Reaction score
...sorry Dack's are a 11.5D in a dark burgundy colour.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for eidos (tailored + lupo collar polo)/ring jacket stuff (both in small / medium - 36-38). If anyone has high waisted beige / tan/sand colour pants in size 30-31 PM me. thanks

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carmina Black Lama Calf Jumper Boots, Oscar Last, Victory Sole. 7.5UK

Badass boots, too small... Lama is beautiful and very soft, will build something in Lama in the future, most certain. Paid full duty on delivery, and now my wife has nothing to give me for x-mas. She mad...

$440 CAD
Mississauga pickup, or I can fire them out to you UPS for not much.

They also went up on Ebay if you want to see a few more pics.

stanchri

Reaction score
Carmina Black Lama Calf Jumper Boots, Oscar Last, Victory Sole. 7.5UK

Badass boots, too small... Lama is beautiful and very soft, will build something in Lama in the future, most certain. Paid full duty on delivery, and now my wife has nothing to give me for x-mas. She mad...

$440 CAD
Mississauga pickup, or I can fire them out to you UPS for not much.

They also went up on Ebay if you want to see a few more pics.

Just a half size too large. Awesome booths though.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quick note of thanks to @Caligari for this thread. I've managed 3 sales and 1 purchase with a second purchase lined up. My thanks to the buyers and seller as well - meeting more of the local SF crowd is an added bonus!

And a quick update on my shoe offerings in post 59, page 4 - the AE shell, Alden shell and Edward Green calf derbies remain and will be offered on the Buy and Sell to the forum at large in the next day or two. So fair warning to anybody sitting on the fence on any of those remaining pairs - the exclusive local look is coming to an end.

Cheers gents.

Caligari

Reaction score
My pleasure Roger and it has been a success. I have had a few deals and met some GREAT peole. Long may the thread run.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it possible to post on B&S with an iPhone?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads