Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Caligari, Dec 2, 2015.
CP fit HUGE I'm a 44 and a 42 had room for my foot, an inground pool and parking for 6 cars.
I find that used above size 10 are fairly rare.
Say what!? Lol
I'm US9 and huge fan of CP. Size 42 is perfect fit. Waiting for my sand suede Chelsea preorder to come in as well!
Keep it coming fellas! Some great stuff here.. Who's got some 8.5D's for me?
never thought i'd see @RogerP trim his herd.
now if only dddrees will join that party
with the amount of shoes he has, it's quite literally a herd of animals!
roger if only your collection was 1/2 size smaller or me...
I am in Toronto and have the following for sale.
I'll do a small special since I am leaving the country after this weekend and wave the forex. Up till this Sunday, prices as listed in the classified in USD or CAD, your choice, for local sales.
Long shot here but looking for an Arc'teryx Parsec coat in medium or large. Also looking for ALL Veilance garments.
That is a solid deal on those Vass - and my size too - dammit! Somebody should buy these, or else buy my shoes so I can buy his - lol!
To maintain a healthy budget, I'm not buying anything until February. If nobody buys this by February, I will likely buy it.
Edit: will need to stop by suitsupply to see if the Lazio pants fit my large legs before I can say for sure. Their website says slim.
Hi guys, doing some own wardrobe consolidation (46 and 44), plus few things from a friend (42) - no professional photo equipment, so sorry for lousy pics. PM me for any questions, additional pics etc. I'm not sure what these are worth, so PM me with reasonable offers.
1. SuSu S/S15 Jort collection blue sport coat, 46R, worn 3-4 times, wool/silk/linen
2. SuSu S/S15 (I think) Havana Sport Coat, 46R, worn 3-4 times, wool/silk/linen
3. Canali navy blue sport coat, spring/summer, 44 (54), wool/silk - fabric in this one is stunning! I would never part with it, but I grew up, and it doesn't fit
4. Samuelsohn (J.P. Tilford / HR) chocolate brown (with pale over check) sport coat, 44 (but fits 46 easily), super soft flannel, very light
5. Pal Zileri mainline suit, blue pinstripe, 42 (52), wool, year round.
6. Burberry suit, mid gray herringbone winter cloth, 46, but fits like 44 (slim)
7. Boss Selection black over coat, 42 double breasted, unlined, wool/cash, knee lenght
Another great transaction with @tricky. Thanks!
Likewise. Enjoy the boots!
I did my part!
Separate names with a comma.