• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

blackcheer

Reaction score
Trying to scrape up enough for a purchase come black friday.

In addition to what I recently listed here, I also have lots up on gr@!led under the handle blackcheerbluesabbath:
https://www.gr@!led.com/BlackCheerBlueSabbath
(Replace the "@!" with "ai" in the link)

And I got this gem in L:
23-04-2021_AJ_K41114W-A00_1_1.jpg

Hit me up with offers. Please and thank you

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1637027166362.jpeg

For trade, possible sale:

High count twill BDU in XL!

It’s pretty roomy. (Intended fit pictured above, I guess). Unfortunately, it’s about 30” long, not the 29” I’ve grown accustomed to.

Barely worn. Would love to trade for the same thing in a L or bigger M.

Also still have:

- Large gray woven pattern summer Loiter
- Medium chestnut cord Loiter (original owner added darts for slimmer fit :( )
- Gray with blue dots chambray Loiter (Fits about a Large. Have to check size)
- Medium (but roomy) navy micro-ripstop MC shirt jacket with hood (ultra light material)
- Black Norwegian pants around a Large/35-36

Would love to get ahold of a khaki cover vest, green satin Bedford, Hawaiian Loiter, possibly other vests, jackets, who knows.

Navy Twill Bedford has sold.

illiterate

Reaction score
Looking to make room & clean out my closet. I've been posting a bunch of EG stuff (and other brands too if you're interested) to Gr@iled. If anything catches your eye, let me know via DMs on Styleforum and we can skip the middleman. I'll give you a good deal :)

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Looking to make room & clean out my closet. I've been posting a bunch of EG stuff (and other brands too if you're interested) to Gr@iled. If anything catches your eye, let me know via DMs on Styleforum and we can skip the middleman. I'll give you a good deal :)

Kinda shocked nobody's bought the woolrich animal duffle, so nice ?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
7102D7A5-780F-4339-BF7D-6877561B9E5A.jpeg

I’d trade this for a Large (or enough dollars to buy a used Large).

Medium (generous fit) ripstop upland vest that popped up. Just a bit too short for my newly-chubby frame right now, and I’m impatient.

I just started my vest journey, as they’d say on The Bachelor.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1706009

I’d trade this for a Large (or enough dollars to buy a used Large).

Medium (generous fit) ripstop upland vest that popped up. Just a bit too short for my newly-chubby frame right now, and I’m impatient.

I just started my vest journey, as they’d say on The Bachelor.
I posted a BNWT olive double cloth over vest in B&S. Size Large.

Click the link in my signature for that listing and other EG listings.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump, dropped to $140. Obo me.

View attachment 1702093 View attachment 1702094

FW...17ish Chestnut Corduroy Baker Jacket Medium
$160 OBO shipped CONUS
Closet cleaning. Jacket has been worn 3-4x max. I found a ticket to a lecture from before the pandemic when I searched the pockets. Great condition save for a small snag on the right rear dart. Lined in satin, fall weight soft corduroy. From a brief blissful era where EG fit fairly standard. The Baker model fits slim.

Measurements (in inches)
Pit to pit: 19.5:
Shoulder to shoulder: 18:

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest check on hummingbird jacquard in a M? Ideally, looking to trade for a size S, but will offload as well.

Zcwzsm5.jpg

fliWiql.jpg

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a dark navy NB highcount twill in large, only tried on, but tag was ripped off.

PXL_20211130_165932280.jpg

PXL_20211130_170506541.jpg
PXL_20211130_165948940.jpg
PXL_20211130_170052132.jpg
PXL_20211130_170100307.jpg
PXL_20211130_171234035.jpg

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did this fit you? I don't remember if you normally wear S or XS in tops/shirts.

Typically S, fit is slightly too large for my taste. IMO, would go TTS in this.

IIRC, you have listed some stuff in a size S - would probably avoid. Speaking as somebody who got overexcited and purchased a grail, hoping I could just "make it work". Ended up reaching for other jackets that fit better, despite fawning over this for the past 3 years.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Typically S, fit is slightly too large for my taste. IMO, would go TTS in this.

IIRC, you have listed some stuff in a size S - would probably avoid. Speaking as somebody who got overexcited and purchased a grail, hoping I could just "make it work". Ended up reaching for other jackets that fit better, despite fawning over this for the past 3 years.

Yup, I'm a Size S in pretty much everything that doesn't require a size up. Bummer.

I appreciate the honesty! I can't imagine it lasting too long around these parts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads