• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone thought it was a good idea to donate this Sparco steering wheel to a local animal protection charity. £3. Thank you very much.

Car guys know how much these things cost.

Attachments

• 82666DD2-699E-49D0-9430-BC4E93A897DE.jpeg
    82666DD2-699E-49D0-9430-BC4E93A897DE.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 36

tonylumpkin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then my first quoddy.
View attachment 1297324 View attachment 1297325

Bought these for personal beaters as the sole is slightly separated. But the leather uppers are still solid. Has anyone used their resole service? Wondering if there is value for this type of shoe. $129 seems steep but these are $300 top siders. I am only $6 in for now. Thanks for any advice. Good luck out there
I used the resole service several years ago on a pair with good uppers. They came back nicely cleaned up and with new insoles and leather lacing. I’ve worn the living hell out of them for six years; to the point that the uppers are now beat to hell and I’ve bit the bullet and gone retail on a new pair (during a 20% off sale). BTW, they let you change the color of the soles when you do a restoration.

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still trip out on the money to be made in hype wear. Blows the doors off classic menswear for the most part.

But also for the most part, I don't really give a crap about hype stuff. I try to, but it's so random. Thiese air force ones are worth $1,000, but these others that look nearly the same are worth $10. And... If you think you've found a valuable pair... Well, they're most likely fake. Gives me a headache. Lol!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I still trip out on the money to be made in hype wear. Blows the doors off classic menswear for the most part.

But also for the most part, I don't really give a crap about hype stuff. I try to, but it's so random. Thiese air force ones are worth $1,000, but these others that look nearly the same are worth $10. And... If you think you've found a valuable pair... Well, they're most likely fake. Gives me a headache. Lol!
But if fit me? Easy lunch flip.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads