• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pleased to inform you that Singapore is pretty on it with covid-19. Temperature checks, thermal cameras, health teams and masks all over.
Im still going strong even after being awake for nearly 24 hours, and will be for another 8 hours until I get to the house in the Philippines. (5 hour layover here)

I hate to admit, England is ******* dire compared to here and there’s no scaremongering. The people here are aware, but are keeping it water tight and controlled as to not stress people out.
Good going, Changi Airport. Great job.

308BF2EC-1E36-4365-B9C4-7A0F3102EE65.jpeg

67052302-C68C-4FC0-973B-981F4566A985.jpeg

I’m currently sipping some ice tea in Hermès and pretending I can actually afford this ****.

#Livingthedream

But in all seriousness, stay safe everyone.

illeagle

Reaction score
Typical Lib response from the resident internet tough guy.

A Conservative points out a simple fact, and you respond spewing garbage and hate.

Didn’t you stomp your feet and take your ball away until the Summer?

Do you find it emasculating to be on Rush's nuts?

Buttigieg served in the US Navy. Trump ducked out with bone spurs. What do you think of Rush calling Trump "Mr. Man" vs. Buttigieg? Just wondering.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ***********, and it was way different consistency than normal. Like, flaky curvy greenish brown. And corn kernels peppered throughout it, even though I don’t recollect eating corn recently...

Figured since we were talking about **** in here instead of cool finds, I’d throw my **** into the pile. Who’s next?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ***********, and it was way different consistency than normal. Like, flaky curvy greenish brown. And corn kernels peppered throughout it, even though I don’t recollect eating corn recently...

Figured since we were talking about **** in here instead of cool finds, I’d throw my **** into the pile. Who’s next?
Lotta gas, no turds yet, I’ll report back in about an hour

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You'd better taste that corn to make sure it's actually corn.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You may have cornholavirus

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads