• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that @ATLjon is familiar with "red" - she's a real piece of work. You'll come across her sooner or later, @concealed , if you haven't already.

What are the deets on this "Red?" Does she primarily haunt the Buckhead GW? What is a brief physical description? What behaviors does she exhibit that would make her memorable?

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The car is STILL in the shop, but I got to borrow wife's car for most of the day. Didn't turn up much, but it was good to be out.

Super worn vintage Florshiems that have definitely been resoled a few times and even have a fresh set. Whoever did that is my hero.
Alden 663
Knox Hat

Unknown Vintage Jods, all i can read is "Made in England". Super small.

Mephisto

Odd Tweed Vest

Brooks Classic

Brooks Brothers Puppytooth

3 kinda dated sutis, but this was the last stop and it was a slooooow day, so.

Best, yet least expensive, find of the day.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Odd... Why has she been allowed to behave in such a manner? If the crazy ***** tried that down here (with many of the flippers that I know), she will be on a soft foods diet for a while. We tolerate competition, but never rudeness or outright theft.

I have no idea. I know the workers there and she's apparently been coming there for years. Doesn't excuse it. Only other competition at that store is her friend, who's extremely nice. To be fair, my girlfriend was there and had to be talked down from sticking her since I couldn't. Sucks for her that I'm moving into the area as of next week and am petty as ****. I'm sure there'll be more to this story at some point lol.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no idea. I know the workers there and she's apparently been coming there for years. Doesn't excuse it. Only other competition at that store is her friend, who's extremely nice. To be fair, my girlfriend was there and had to be talked down from sticking her since I couldn't. Sucks for her that I'm moving into the area as of next week and am petty as ****. I'm sure there'll be more to this story at some point lol.
lurker[1].gif

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4 sport coats today, first 3 are tagged size IT 54. Apologies in advance for the low light "Linda pics":

Corneliani with cool metal and porcelain buttons.

Etro 100% cotton, dual vent (I think by Boglioli)

Cantarelli cotton & linen

Better pic of the Cantarelli:

Cape Madras (Cape Elizabeth, Maine) Medium

Last edited:

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score

PRL scarf is real. Nice scores Shane! Thats the same sale?

Yea buddy! Also hit that store that is closing today. Everything was a buck. I'll get some pics up later today. The estate sale was pretty good. A lot of really nice women's coats but I'm out of my element with that.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oxxford x 2.

Dual vent, ticket pocket, working cuffs, 100% cashmere. I don't normally buy Tom James but it's baller as hell.

BB Italy silk/linen/wool by Lardini. 41R.

Recent Boss wool/silk. 44R

Steven Alan 40R.

'Lo Sport spell out.

Zegna spread collar 15.75" neck.

N&F indigo selvedge with some nice fades. Tagged 33.

NWT Zegna flat-front gray trousers. Tagged EU54.

Lululemon camoflauge shorts.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What are the deets on this "Red?" Does she primarily haunt the Buckhead GW? What is a brief physical description? What behaviors does she exhibit that would make her memorable?

I don't know where she primarily haunts, but I've only seen her at the BH GW. Red-haired female. Pushy as ****. Never had her grab anything out of my hands, but had her reach over / around / in front of me to grab something that was "in my space / under my nose." She also follows the employees around and grabs whatever they just hung up - to the point of bumping you aside if need be. That was my first encounter with her. The second time, I planted myself firmly, had my cart wedged, and when she tried to shove through I gave her a nice shove back. I hardly shop there any longer (better pickings elsewhere) so no idea if she still uglies up that store or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads