• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There should be a small tag inside the waistband that has #xx written on it. Google Gustin plus that number and you should find the original item.
Where in the waistband is this? I just looked and didn't see anything. I'm selling a pair and have gotten a few questions about it, but I have no idea what kind they are. I got them from one of their grab bag sales.

Pics here, if that helps: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321903938481?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just above the right pocket on my Superlights.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So weird. I don't have that. I wonder if the tag never got added and that's how they ended up in the grab bag? Who knows. Thanks anyway.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Need some guidance. I need a late fall/winter coat. After coming into a Filson that doesn't fit, and seeing the quality, I decided to look for something in my size. Does anyone know where I can score a deal on something gray, navy, or charcoal in a medium to heavy weight, size M, wool?

Thanks for any help!
#1 how much you wanna spend?
#2 what's your size (chest)
#3 must endure what temperature ranges and environment i.e. wet or just cold?

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also someone earlier posted a good deal on a filson cruiser for 150 or so that was a great deal for new.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kind of a random thought but as much as i enjoy the brags i also like to see the occasional fail posted on this thread too...

not out of schadenfreude or anything, more like it's just part of the game, ya know? takes confidence to be like "yeah i was kicking ass until i got ****** kicked" lol.

as you were.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kind of a random thought but as much as i enjoy the brags i also like to see the occasional fail posted on this thread too...

not out of schadenfreude or anything, more like it's just part of the game, ya know? takes confidence to be like "yeah i was kicking ass until i got ****** kicked" lol.

as you were.

Absolutely. All of us have fucked up at some point. No shame!

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score

So weird. I don't have that. I wonder if the tag never got added and that's how they ended up in the grab bag? Who knows. Thanks anyway.

Mine look like the same model as yours. Haven't been back to look for the tag that @Fueco mentioned but didn't see one earlier.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only got three items today in one stop kind of sad

And surprised to see epaulets on the west coast. I've been through tens of thousands pairs of pants and these are a first and happen to fit perdect. So score.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why is Robert Graham called 'skeet'?

Because they are **** ugly and great for a *** rag.

Regarding the Rolex, I've seen it. But I'll leave Takai to decide when he should post it.

Chotii

Reaction score

as you were.

Okay, here's one. Generally speaking, LeSportsac bags/purses/etc are worth flipping; for Tokidoki for LeSportsac, multiply that by 2 or 3. So I was excited to find this purse today.

You see the problem. Fiog? Ocpopus? The rainbow zipper is also wrong. And the faded, badly sewn ribbon trim that says 'LeSportsac'. My excitement at finding Tokidoki overrode my red flags. :/

Doomsticks

Reaction score

as you were.

I posted my latedt fail yesterday but ill do it again

Raced across town on my gf bike to see if I had left the odd shoes, but I had not, the donor had left them like this... Ive been looking for brown boots forever and now I find.. Two halfs of two pairs! Oh the despair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads