• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

huffman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Today's find
colgate.gif

Fumagali, Faconnable, Brioni, Gucci, Nameless, Armani

Louis Vuitton, Armando, Fendi, Armani, Barrister,

Zegna, Austin Reed, Paul Smith

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was 'daddy day' for me today with my 8 month old. Checked my phone and told her a thrifted Kooples shirt had sold. Apparently the word 'kooples' is hysterical to babies and therefore I proceeded to say "KOOOOOPLES!" regularly throughout the day in what can only be described as a high-pitched, Indian man's voice. She was in fits. Awwww.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mahatma requested I post her thrift fit. Head to toe thrifted.

Haha, yesterday my wife was wearing a pair of Bean boots and a Lands End parka that I thrifted for her and she was like "look, thrift fit!" :slayer:

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A shoutout to @capnwes for the hookup on great pair of PRL English-made Chelsea boots! Truly a class act.

Unfortunately, they're too small. If anyone is interested in the same hookup, let me know! UK 8, fits like a US 8.5.

Brantley11

Reaction score
Is a Made in England Baracuta Four Climes trench coat with buttoned in wool liner anything. I know the G9 jackets are but didn't know.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pretty nice cotton J Lindberg

Every time I find something of J. Lindbergh, I love it. Really quality overlooked stuff.

Mahatma requested I post her thrift fit. Head to toe thrifted.

DRBLZ

Someone tell me about Jaeger clothing. Found an made in England navy flannel SC in about a 44, and kopped, but do they have any cache? I've heard them referred to here in elevated terms, but I just don't know much about them.

Last edited:

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Passed on this Corneliani sport coat for $25 because of the moth holes. Good decision? Looks like way too much damage.

Last edited:

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Passed on this Corneliani sport coat for $25 because of the moth holes. Good decision? Looks like way too much damage.

You could fix it but the reweave would cost twice three times what you could sell it for.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Super old Corn is a instapass especially at $25 a pop. I would kop the older stuff if it were tweed and has all the bells and whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads