• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

varietygoods

Reaction score
0.jpg

Toronto and Chi-Town are killing it. I know I'm posting in @jdrizzy and @impuntura 's wake, and I may just be thrifting in their wake too, but Toronto seems to have enough to go around.

This seems okay, kinda cheap maybe.. ... better check the label.

oh...

Old ass baller as hell three-piece meal.

Shouldn't have picked this up because it has a few irrepairable damages but it was my first wild encounter with this brand so I got it purely for study/sentimentality or "Knowledgebox (TM)"

Polo jacket, nothing special usually wouldn't pick it up but

Love those dead lines.

T-dot Pr0n. Pre-first game. Copyright is from 1994, first Raptors game ever played was in '95. This thing is dope.

No name but too cool not to buy. Wish it fit. Large.

The lining is trashed, and I'm not sure about authenticity but for $10 I thought it was worth the risk.
I know many people in the tailoring department at my work who'd put in a new liner.

Oh, this is kinda neat. Looks vintage military...

"Riri" zips.... okay, not vintage. what the...

Earnest Sewn

Left is very likely fake. Twill runs from 3-9 instead of 11-5. Right is legit. Picked up the left because it was hanging right beside the real deal on the rack and for $2 I could afford to grab it in case it turned out to be special edition, and if fake, good comparison for study or "knowledgebox (TM)"

At first just brown unfinished pants..

Need authenticity check from the experts.

Pinstripe suit orphans. Anyone wear pinstripe pants without a jacket, like, ever?

Need one of the California guys to tell me anything they know about this brand. Looks super quality.

Keep it up!!

Tom Pepper

Reaction score
Long day with some decent finds. Found more shoes and almost had to throw elbows with a thrift mom :) Will try and post more of the stuff later or tomorrow but had a couple of questions before I forget:

Is this the "good" North Face label?

And is this Brioni tie legit?

Thanks

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Toronto and Chi-Town are killing it. I know I'm posting in @jdrizzy and @impuntura 's wake, and I may just be thrifting in their wake too, but Toronto seems to have enough to go around. This seems okay, kinda cheap maybe.. ... better check the label. oh... Old ass baller as hell three-piece meal. Shouldn't have picked this up because it has a few irrepairable damages but it was my first wild encounter with this brand so I got it purely for study/sentimentality or "Knowledgebox (TM)" Polo jacket, nothing special usually wouldn't pick it up but Love those dead lines. T-dot Pr0n. Pre-first game. Copyright is from 1994, first Raptors game ever played was in '95. This thing is dope. No name but too cool not to buy. Wish it fit. Large. The lining is trashed, and I'm not sure about authenticity but for $10 I thought it was worth the risk. I know many people in the tailoring department at my work who'd put in a new liner. [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR] Oh, this is kinda neat. Looks vintage military... "Riri" zips.... okay, not vintage. what the... Earnest Sewn Left is very likely fake. Twill runs from 3-9 instead of 11-5. Right is legit. Picked up the left because it was hanging right beside the real deal on the rack and for $2 I could afford to grab it in case it turned out to be special edition, and if fake, good comparison for study or "knowledgebox (TM)" At first just brown unfinished pants.. Need authenticity check from the experts. Pinstripe suit orphans. Anyone wear pinstripe pants without a jacket, like, ever? Need one of the California guys to tell me anything they know about this brand. Looks super quality. Keep it up!!
LVs are fake but nice haul either way!

va230815

Reaction score
Also, does anyone need some nice vintage Burberry buttons?

100% camel hair Burberrys blazer with holes everywhere. But the buttons were all there (3 on each cuff, 1 on each side for pocket closure (total of 8 smaller buttons), and then 2 larger center closure buttons)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Toronto and Chi-Town are killing it. I know I'm posting in @jdrizzy and @impuntura 's wake, and I may just be thrifting in their wake too, but Toronto seems to have enough to go around.
Hermes is real Vuitton is fake Cucinelli are not orphans

va230815

Reaction score
Also forgot about this

And lastly an ethrift (as long as under 10% counts as a thrift for NWT?)

NWT (but pants hemmed), possibly N/A, haven't decided yet (42/35 tagged, fits a smidge smaller though)

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
unearthed today -

this is a first for me, thurston for BB, BB, BB, Barrons hunter

swath of original vintage fake gucci, cartier, and Baume & Mercier fakes, just need the dapper don suit to go with

vintage, possibly pre-87 crash NYSE snapback, 1982 deadstock danskin flash dancer socks, combined for the two was $1.75

ties

the KFS is charles hill silk and is super choice, as is the brioni

gorgeous viyella madder paisley long scarf, I'm debating keeping but I'm a cashmere snob formerly, now a vicuna snob (thanks again @Woofa), bolivian alpaca scarf, gorgeous texture and tone in this, madras PS

i guess its officially peal and co day here. these need lots of love, coming your way @capnwes. but they were $5 and i couldn't say no. Isn't 202 an edward green last?

L-R - Oakley polarized, Serengeti polarized, random made in france with embedded crystals, vintage 80s made in france Ellesse with marbled lid @noob in 89 you down for these?

this made me smile

tremendous like 90" long henry white made in ireland fair isle tip scarf

tori, rugger, cannoli

awesome cotton paisley robe

knitwear 4 lyfe
T-B hand knit england fair isle shetland cardi, hawick scotland, canali, willis geiger, vince chunky cardigan

WG is choice

suits - the versace i proudly matched the orphan in a stuffed virtually unsearchable pant section :slayer:

jackets - tiger is ******* stellar, the nicest midnight cotton velvet.

this is so cool, double faced wool flannel unstructured PRL moto jacket

and when i got home, ethrift was waiting for me - this is number two for a full set :)

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple items from eBay:

Someone here gave the heads-up on this - think it was @concealed ? Believe this is the nice label - black label, made in USA.

And from the thrifts today:

$2.92 for each bundle of five:

Morisot and Manet leather bound:

And this one makes an even dozen I have hanging around:

riri

Isaia for DC:

Vintage:

Vintage, like, 1940's -ish I'm guessing...? Surprisingly, not a hole, fray etc to be found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads