• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Reaction score

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Watching the series finale of Sabado Gigante. I don't speak Spanish. But they always have hot chicks.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah @Varietygoods, toronto is huge, but its more like both of us are in the wake of frenchy

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off topic - I wanna see a full set of pics from Spoo of his Ferrari. I've seen bits and pieces but never a nice spread. Dude works insane hours - not like it would be bragging - quite the opposite really - showing what can be accomplished with a LOT of hard work. Pics pics pics!

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know around what year this label was from? Has a talon zipper if that helps

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long day with some decent finds. Found more shoes and almost had to throw elbows with a thrift mom :) Will try and post more of the stuff later or tomorrow but had a couple of questions before I forget:

Is this the "good" North Face label?
Also, does anyone need some nice vintage Burberry buttons?

100% camel hair Burberrys blazer with holes everywhere. But the buttons were all there (3 on each cuff, 1 on each side for pocket closure (total of 8 smaller buttons), and then 2 larger center closure buttons)
Yes

He's shagged out from a prolonged thrift.
Jeebus, I'm amazed I find anything. You're killing it all day while I'm stuck at work. That North Face + some of my other good stuff were from your fave store though.

I just spent too much on a pen, auction fever.
Mont Blanc 103378 Etoile Platinum with a diamond in the end. Details when it comes in. Will be a nice conversation piece, I'll have clients sign purchase agreements with it :)

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just spent too much on a pen, auction fever.
Mont Blanc 103378 Etoile Platinum with a diamond in the end.  Details when it comes in.  Will be a nice conversation piece, I'll have clients sign purchase agreements with it :)

Nice! I'm trying to locate a Platinum LeGrand rollerball for a reasonable price/trade, no luck thus far. Looking forward to pics when it comes in!

P12OFIT

Reaction score
I know you guys are reluctant to give up your spots, but does anyone have suggestions on where I might be able to find previously loved (good quality) suits in NYC? All suggestions are appreciated, I cannot afford to build a proper rotation buying new right now.

Last edited:

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I Got access to writing instruments. Mont blanc, Cartier, St Dupont etc.
Im bout to buy a grip too cause you guys is talking a bout platinum and diamonds on pens over here like you need that, I can Bring some gold pens out.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All available. Picked up for thrift prices tho. NWT CdG Play Tee size XL. NWT mainline Gant madras. Size L. NWB Yohji Y-3's in size 12.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Off topic - I wanna see a full set of pics from Spoo of his Ferrari. I've seen bits and pieces but never a nice spread. Dude works insane hours - not like it would be bragging - quite the opposite really - showing what can be accomplished with a LOT of hard work. Pics pics pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads