• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mrFurly

Reaction score
what section do you guys find pocket squares in thrifts?
I never find any.

Need some in the worst way.

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just some shoes today:

IMG_2202.jpeg

Or are they???
IMG_2203.jpeg
IMG_2205.jpeg

Alden Welterweights.

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decided to go to my barber and thrift a little later. Other than a Russian duo almost knocking me over for the Tommy jacket you want, i was pleased with the stop.

Recent BB GF Madison in my size with pants that will need to be taken in and a modest Dunhill for work.
20171022_125412.jpg

Not pictured 11 pairs of shoe trees of various makers (mostly Rochester) that will immediately be put to work.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Redsoxfan1104

Reaction score
Sometimes I ask myself things like “why would someone buy the exact same shirt four times, apparently never wear them, and then donate them?”
But then again, does it really matter why?
5x Paul Stuart polos, PS SC, and a very comfy YSL flannel

C4172995-964C-4881-880D-5574B90913DB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads