• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I guess in my head, my "unacceptable" comment was heavy on the sarcasm but may not have come across that way. Thanks to the mods who take time out of their own day to organize the chaos!

Oh I didn't interpret your comment in any offensive manner. I was just saying that I think it's sometimes based on timing. It comes in blasts and it has to be reported or seen before it is removed. No worries!

ReubenR

Reaction score
Could just be really, really long. I bought this denim shirt from Wrangler a couple weeks back in a long and it for damn sure is:

https://www.wrangler.com/shop/wrangler-rugged-wear-denim-basic-shirt-tall-sizes?variationId=RAL08DM

I'm 6'1 and I'd be decent wearing just this shirt, the hem hits at just above the knees. I'm thinking of wearing it with some tights and cheap ugg knockoffs for a halloween costume this year.

u51oYBO.jpg

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Few recent finds:

Deadstock MIUSA Columbia Fly Fishing vest with rod holders and fly patch
9BLdhbE.jpg

Polo guys - is this anything? Pocket looked cool but green label made me nervous
OZFhv69.jpg

Personal use
xM8qLJh.jpg

Went to my first estate sale as well. I'm 6'10" and never find stuff in my size. Miraculously the guy who died was the same size as me. Grabbed a few things for personal use. Nothing crazy but cool.

Local hatmaker custom beaver fur (fits my head perfectly)
YXwxfEm.jpg

Gabardine outer. 48 XL. What are the odds?
oDbwNWN.jpg

Together is too Marlboro Man
0X4MEQK.jpg

Got this for a dollar so I'm gonna try and diy tailor it into a more modern cut because the leather is really nice
DsJVbq5.jpg

Audio dudes, is this anything?
urDXb8q.jpg

qKBfAhZ.jpg

Same estate sale
M6ReyPo.jpg

pseXRAE.jpg

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Question about the gift exchange:

Every year for the last several, I've added a $5 donation requirement which is collected and turned over to the StyleForum charity drive in December that benefits The Ronald McDonald House. It's been great because many people give more and we're able to add an additional $400+ to StyleForum's donation.

However, it is a nightmare for my accountant that has to go through my PayPal account to do my taxes. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle it this year?

The way I see it, the choices are...

A) Find someone willing to collect donations.

B) Scrap the idea this year.

C) Use the honor system to have people individually donate.

There are problems with each. If someone else collects, I have to cross-check the list. It's also admittedly a hassle. The honor system will have a low success rate considering I've had to send out 2 or 3 rounds of PMs to people that forget.

I also like to use the donation as a screening method. If someone can't follow through with something that takes mere seconds to do, there's a greater chance that they will not participate in the actual gift-sending. It's just a simple way of weeding out a few that would potentially disappoint.

If anyone happens to have a thought/opinion on the matter, I'm all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads