• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

winny94

Reaction score

A few more finds from the estate sale that I got the tea pot from: Another Tea Pot this time its Bamboo: I THINK it has some of the same Characters/Markings on the side, but I am not sure.
LL
This next one is very interesting. The seller had a tag on it that said miniature Morroccan Tea Pot. I am not so sure that it is Moroccan considering the markings on the bottom and also the figure on the lid. When the lady running the estate sale lifted up the lid, she said "Uh oh." She said it should have been listed as Silver. I am not a Silver expert, but I wonder if that is what the markings/characters on the bottom are.
How about this little item: I guess its either a knife or a letter opener. It is copper (?) and some sort of bone. Please let it be IVORY!
I'm 99% sure that's an antler tip.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since we are revealing pics of our former selves:

I think Eazy and I would have gotten along just fine.

DapperE

Reaction score
Couple of pops for me Zegna, and Piattelli. Also in the mix is a nice Thomas Pink 15.5 and avail.

Canali

Last but not least certainly my favorite find this week (even if I can't wear it) this really sweet heavy flannel patch pocket Corneliani 40S avail.

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two brag-worthy thrifts in the last two days:

Cross post from the C&J Lauren shell thread. Marlow penny loafers with the warmer, lighter brown shell that distinguishes the older models vs the more recent C&J for RL.

Unworn with a little bit of shop wear. Paid $25.

And a very recent Isaia navy blue sportcoat. Unstructured, working cuffs, etc... Paid $16. Sorry for the crappy photos.

AHS

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thrift fit :

Vintage 1960s Batik jacket (traded)
Borrelli shirt (discount)
Custom shantung tie (thrifted)
De Vecchi alligator belt (thrifted)
Epaulet pants (thrifted from consignor)
John Lobb "Turvey" shoes (Ethrift)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoadi