• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofit

Reaction score
Just a couple of Utah finds today.
Bally made in Italy

Mark Nason suede

Not pictured is an Hermes tie and owl themed limited edition trafalgar braces.

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After seeing Impuntura's shoes, I've had visions of sea turtles dancing in my head.
These are NA.
Picked these up today:

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

After seeing Impuntura's shoes, I've been seeing sea turtles everywhere (in my head lol)
What on earth are these?

PM SENT

tintinton

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Justin Sanford and I was the one who contacted Luce Swap about the cosignment. Thank you everyone for the words for Brian. He was a good friend and for a short period my roommate. I showed Bryson Schaffer the support and he shed tears. Brian seems to have been himself here as he was in real life. He motivated both me and Bryson to dress better. We were content with merona and express and h&m but slowly we too became obsessed with dressing better. We went from t shirts and shorts to a button down and slacks. We're both customers of Gustin now. He was also extremely generous. He didn't care how much he could make from clothing and if it fit us hed urge us to take it and wear it the next time we went out. My favorite piece of clothing is a Ferragamo suede jacket I refused at first but he would constantly throw in my room. Both of our wardrobes are at least half full of things he gave us. He moved in with me when he heard I had fallen on hard times and paid twice the rent I asked saying he was just paying what he thought was fair. He taught me his ebay thing when I asked about it hoping to make some side income. When I figure out how to put pictures on here I want to share some of the things I found. He was a good teacher and kept me from making mistakes. He worked hard to keep his family afloat and I really want to dedicate this first box to them. Bryson, although he knows no Korean, has been helping them with all the paperwork and other misc things. I'm hoping I'll be able to contact a friend who can help translate all the kind words for his parents to hear. Thank you all.

Chotii

Reaction score
Haven't found much lately besides my usual summer fodder (mostly Reyn Spooner and Jams World), but wanted to share these special items:

Talbott patchwork, Emilio Pucci, and yes I know it's only Resilio, but Historical Gothic Art.

And this gem:

1950w Hand-printed Alfred Shaheen, horizontal buttons, crisp rayon (I think it's rayon), collar loop. Missing two coconut shell buttons I will have to source for replacements.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well it ticks and winds fine. Ow well maybe next time. Never been a watch person. Thanks guys.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Hi,

My name is Justin Sanford and I was the one who contacted Luce Swap about the cosignment. Thank you everyone for the words for Brian. He was a good friend and for a short period my roommate. I showed Bryson Schaffer the support and he shed tears. Brian seems to have been himself here as he was in real life. He motivated both me and Bryson to dress better. We were content with merona and express and h&m but slowly we too became obsessed with dressing better. We went from t shirts and shorts to a button down and slacks. We're both customers of Gustin now. He was also extremely generous. He didn't care how much he could make from clothing and if it fit us hed urge us to take it and wear it the next time we went out. My favorite piece of clothing is a Ferragamo suede jacket I refused at first but he would constantly throw in my room. Both of our wardrobes are at least half full of things he gave us. He moved in with me when he heard I had fallen on hard times and paid twice the rent I asked saying he was just paying what he thought was fair. He taught me his ebay thing when I asked about it hoping to make some side income. When I figure out how to put pictures on here I want to share some of the things I found. He was a good teacher and kept me from making mistakes. He worked hard to keep his family afloat and I really want to dedicate this first box to them. Bryson, although he knows no Korean, has been helping them with all the paperwork and other misc things. I'm hoping I'll be able to contact a friend who can help translate all the kind words for his parents to hear. Thank you all.

Thank you, Justin. Maybe someone here speaks Korean who can translate the text into a document for you?

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1950w Hand-printed Alfred Shaheen, horizontal buttons, crisp rayon (I think it's rayon), collar loop. Missing two coconut shell buttons I will have to source for replacements. [COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR] Great shirt. It is shaheens but it's the surf and sand company so it's not his early work wich brings the bucks. He started surf and sand in 1952. He started as a regular tailor then started his factory. He was the largest printer of shirts in the 1950s. He's second in my book as the best. He made some wild prints. I have buttons if you need. They might be molded plastic to look like shell but might be shell.

Chotii

Reaction score
Great shirt. It is shaheens but it's the surf and sand company so it's not his early work wich brings the bucks. He started surf and sand in 1952. He started as a regular tailor then started his factory. He was the largest printer of shirts in the 1950s. He's second in my book as the best. He made some wild prints. I have buttons if you need. They might be molded plastic to look like shell but might be shell.

Thank you kindly, but I've already ordered some from Etsy (and I'll have some spares for other shirts). I'm not unhappy that it's not the big bucks. It's a pretty dang cool shirt. :D I'm not worried about breaking even when I sell it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads