• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay boys I promised some awesomeness...
Sorry if its too many pics but im on my phone.i will break it up into sections.
First how about this bad boy.weighs a ton.
ChetB or 330 any ideas on maker.I know ive seen these before just cant place it...

First thought was Mies Barcelona but that ain't right...if you were in an airport in the 1990's, that might be where you saw them. Hah! But that's totally what it reminds me of - vintage United Airlines gate seating.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First thought was Mies Barcelona but that ain't right...if you were in an airport in the 1990's, that might be where you saw them.  Hah!  But that's totally what it reminds me of - vintage United Airlines gate seating.

Funny you say that.between the seams there was remnants of glitter.maybe from a club or strip joint?
Gonna do a UV light scan on it lol

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that.between the seams there was remnants of glitter.maybe from a club or strip joint?
Gonna do a UV light scan on it lol

I'd reckon if from a club or joint they'd have more wear / damage, but who knows...it just says "utilitarian waiting area" to me...functional, but not overly comfortable, and too thin to have been for home use. Which is no knock on it - that sort of stuff makes great display nowadays.

evdv

Reaction score
Found this today.

Cuggi/Coogi wool sweater made in Australia, it appears to be pre 1987 when the company changed its name from Cuggi to Coogi. Is anyone able to tell me a more precise date?

I did find a small hole in the back of the sweater but overall it is in pretty good condition given it's age.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoutout to @double00
For the proxy on a nice fitting pair of vintage Keith Highlander shell cordovan longwings. Need some love and they'll be a great beater shell shoe

futuremyth

Reaction score
Pop! Nice Collective

Pop! Lacoste Live

Pop! Hors De Combat, local label by a guy who designs for Wings + Horns now. Needs some TLC but it's for me so whatever. N/A

Catch and release on some torched Cheaneys. Can proxy if someone wants a project. Size 7G UK

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First finds of the new year

NWT sophnet x4, uniform experiment and deluxe

Wtf!!!!!!!!????

Same place where you've found the maiden noir!? Who the **** has been donating grails!? Nwt to boot! ?

Pop on a local store house brand today along with double pop thom browne and a pop on black fleece by tb. Prolly from the same donor.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More backlog, apologies for one or two items already posted.

Genuinely like this LL Bean more than the Burberry.

@Fueco I don't know what I'm doing but I think this is good, right?

Pics don't do this fabric justice. It's amazing.

Wild, this was from a long time ago in Texas.

Usually don't pick up old YSL but I know every once in a while the older pieces are good. This one certainly looked the part. Too bad it's too snug (somewhere between 36-38)

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wtf!!!!!!!!????

Same place where you've found the maiden noir!? Who the **** has been donating grails!? Nwt to boot! ?

No, this was in a pretty bad part of town. I've seen dealers and hookers around here plenty of times, but I had to call the cops recently because I saw someone getting strangled a block away.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh damn, some more excitement on top from kopping grails!?

jumpman1231

Reaction score
I've not found much in my size lately to keep. So I decided today I needed to get out to get a little birthday luck. What I found was someone donated a handful of stuff my size and a few things a little snug on the pants but still nice to send out. Gotta like the birthday luck!
Most suits on left and jacket is hickey. Also not pictured found two pairs of ae shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads