• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
The feeling when you have finally finished kopping Grails for your #Thriftmas dude. and can't brag it.

stirpot.gif

wink.gif

Did see this gem though:

and this:

that might be a flip?
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

ahk11

Reaction score
I had Isaia as one of the selected brands but did not see those. $35 for Drake's is definitely resale territory.

Check the descriptions. Some are not listed as 7 folds in the title but say "seven fold construction" in the description.

Orgetorix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That feeling when you see your Thriftmas person pulling in grail after grail like you have never seen before and feel like you have to gift similar grailness!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite find from yesterday, hands down...

I went mountain biking with a friend on Sunday, and was complaining about how my shoes have become too tight (lots of running has caused my feet to grow a half size).

I took note of what size my road cycling shoes were, and hadn't even started looking around to see what I could find. Wouldn't you know it? Local thrift shop has a pair in the right size and the right brand. They're not new, but certainly usable, and will serve me well. I just need to get a pair of Crank Brothers cleats to put on them.

Specialized BG Pro MTB shoes

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True. Reminds me to actually sign up for one. I keep putting that off for some reason.

Dude, that is a must. It makes things uber simple for tax purposes. All of your business purchases on one card that is directly linked to your online account. Plus, you earn an infinitesimal amount of cash back on every purchase.

Definitely get one! You also get 1% cash back on all credit purchases made with the Card. I pay my ebay fees with the card instead of having them taken out of paypal. If you use the card, you are basically cutting the fees by 1%. Plus, if you use for buying thrifted items, at the end of the month you get a nice little bonus. 1% isn't a lot, but as we all know, every little bit counts.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't found much in a minute, but this popped up on Sunday. Sorry for the ****** photos, but I was just stoked to find a personal grail.

USN Dungaree Work Jacket - N TO THE A

Nearly deadstock, just missing buttons. Anyone got a set, by some random chance?

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It had been slow for a bit, then #onestop

3x super 120s FF flannels, Zegnatex, purp

Four baller suits that fit and I don't wear suits :/

I pretty much ride my bike everywhere so I need stuff that can take a beating. Well built flannels, jeans etc. they don't have to be grail level either, I like my beater stuff, and it gets beat up. Chunky sweaters are nice as Chicago gets pretty cold. I've got CM pretty well covered but wardrobe staple shoes are always nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads