• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

McSp

Reaction score
I’m assuming you mean beyond the color. I have both. The buffalo is a lighter chambray material. The dark wash feels more like a true denim but not heavy. The dark wash fits slimmer by about 10%. Both fit well and the dark wash is one of my favorite shirts. Buffalo is nice to mix things up, though the color washes me out a little (white guy).
Thank you for your interesting comment, much appreciated.

croblero96

Reaction score
Anyone own the Memphis RRL Slim fit jeans? Wanted to know what the color looks like compared to online pictures of it at Stag.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the proliferation of significantly underpriced RRL leather jackets being posted on Grailed by a bunch of different accounts with 0 feedback?

oynag

Reaction score
Amex cardholders- check your Amex Offers for a $50 off $250 credit for Ralph Lauren in-store or online. Expires May 15.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Amex cardholders- check your Amex Offers for a $50 off $250 credit for Ralph Lauren in-store or online. Expires May 15.

I got the ****** version which is 5000 reward points for $250 spend.

henryfool3

Reaction score
Does anyone have the cotton hemp denim sport coat? And if so, thoughts please. Looks, fit, versatility, etc.

Much appreciated.

s7-1300465_lifestyle

Last edited:

aquila49

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the proliferation of significantly underpriced RRL leather jackets being posted on Grailed by a bunch of different accounts with 0 feedback?

Now that you mention it … I checked it out and there are red flags all over these. Prices half or less than you would expect. Different user for each jacket, which also happens to be the only item that user is selling.

Also, there is a decidedly "classical" theme to the user names:

dolorem_epimetheus_astraeus(0)
corrupti_atalanta_autem(0)
eos_epimetheus_hyperion(0)
theseus_hephaestus_uranus(0)

Looks like someone got a Latin username generator for Xmas.

Nice catch, Woodsman!

Do you know how to report this to Grailed? I didn't see any mechanism for alerting managment.

Hate this kind of stuff.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Definitely some sort of Latin name generator, @aquila49, which would be more humorous if they weren't trying to peddle fakes. There's a "Report Listing" link on each listing -- it's on the righthand side, just below description.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard of faherty brand? They opened a store in San Diego, looks like RRL but more "beachy." Apparently one of them worked on RRL at Ralph Lauren for a few years. I liked their flannel shirts and picked one up.

Have never bought any of their stuff... but like you I think they have a great look, and my impression is they have a decent reputation for quality/value.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads