• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

boxdok

Reaction score
anybody know where can i get this jeans in w31 or w32 or w33

i trying to get one but still can't find it

help.....
Those look like the Slim Fit Folsom wash Jeans. I have a pair and they are really nice. They came out winter 2013, at this point you're best bet is Ebay or hope they pop up at the outlets which I highly doubt they will.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sympathy is with the poor chap whose ID was compromised for this global(?) spree. That is one who won't be too happy for anything he might have posted on social media.

I would have a OT question.
The Olive Japanese LE Denim (current season), will it shrink to fit if hot showered/bath tubbed, or rather stretch out further from new state?
I'm really not an expert but I'd say it's un-sanforized which should mean shrinking?
Please advise.

rrlgambler

Reaction score
900x900px-LL-e7d2df9b_blkkidcries.gif

900x900px-LL-7ba1ee39_tumblr_lwucqacTLJ1qlqeej.gif

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

boxdok

Reaction score
My sympathy is with the poor chap whose ID was compromised for this global(?) spree. That is one who won't be too happy for anything he might have posted on social media.

I would have a OT question.
The Olive Japanese LE Denim (current season), will it shrink to fit if hot showered/bath tubbed, or rather stretch out further from new state?
I'm really not an expert but I'd say it's un-sanforized which should mean shrinking?
Please advise.

^I have those jeans.They are sanforized so there is little to no shrinking after being washed

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cheers for the advise.
Then I guess the opposite will be the case, some stretching in the range of ~1/2".

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol. Thanks, IWI (it's worth it).

I'm close to throwing in the towel on RRL still being into my second and failed sizing attempt. I'm in the process of returning again what was already a replacement order and not sure if I re-(re-)order yet another size or two down. hmm...

captainshields

Reaction score
Lol. Thanks, IWI (it's worth it).

I'm close to throwing in the towel on RRL still being into my second and failed sizing attempt. I'm in the process of returning again what was already a replacement order and not sure if I re-(re-)order yet another size or two down. hmm...

I've been trying for 2 years to find the perfect fit haha...it's a journey!

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Albeit and alas a slightly dear one, at least when a full price order and multiple shipping is involved, where I pay back and forth for the overseas part. Will probably just buy Gustins next. ;)

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Ha....That's about right, then they go and switch from Japanese to Cone denim in 90% of there product. lol

There washes IMO are still the best......

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads