• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
My new acquisition. Did the notify me in a size 28x30 and Nashville hit me up. Never felt this fabric or seen it up close. I purchased and curious if anyone has it and can shed some light after wearing for a while. Thanks!

Attachments

• 7E50B365-07F6-4A44-BA97-ED27BB8780D0.png
    7E50B365-07F6-4A44-BA97-ED27BB8780D0.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 95

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, these are Townview moccasins. Without question the best slippers I have owned. I prefer the unlined version personally.

-DL

Yeah the Townview moccasins have worked out really well for me too, love mine. Favourite slippers of all time. Originally recommended by @dieworkwear, to whom infinite thanks as always!

RamiJ

Reaction score
Well here is a new one... I was on RalphLauren.com the other day and saw one of the Hand Knit Mountain Cardigan's in my size and pulled the trigger at around $1000 as I've been eyeing it up for a while... Whelp, here is what arrived in the mail today. Had the correct tags and plastic bag had the right info but the item itself is some generic random brown sweater. Seems someone must have scammed RRL out of this item and they put it back in inventory and sold it back to me. Wild times we live in. Just a heads up to you all... even on their .com you can get got. Dealing with it now with customer service.

Attachments

• IMG_8876.jpg
    IMG_8876.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8874.jpg
    IMG_8874.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8875.jpg
    IMG_8875.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well here is a new one... I was on RalphLauren.com the other day and saw one of the Hand Knit Mountain Cardigan's in my style and pulled the trigger at around $1000 as I've been eyeing it up for a while... Whelp, here is what arrived in the mail today. Had the correct tags and plastic bag had the right info but the item itself is some generic random brown sweater. Seems someone must have scammed RRL out of this item and they put it back in inventory and sold it back to me. Wild times we live in. Just a heads up to you all... even on their .com you can get got. Dealing with it now with customer service.

that's messed up but damn the cajones on that guy

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
One time I ordered a jacket from Ralph. Received a damaged one. A front snap was missing.. I returned it and noted it was damaged. It was the last one in my size. A couple weeks later I saw that my size was available again. I ordered it and received the same damn jacket with missing snap. When I returned it this time I put a zip tie with note through the hole where the snap was missing.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well here is a new one... I was on RalphLauren.com the other day and saw one of the Hand Knit Mountain Cardigan's in my size and pulled the trigger at around $1000 as I've been eyeing it up for a while... Whelp, here is what arrived in the mail today. Had the correct tags and plastic bag had the right info but the item itself is some generic random brown sweater. Seems someone must have scammed RRL out of this item and they put it back in inventory and sold it back to me. Wild times we live in. Just a heads up to you all... even on their .com you can get got. Dealing with it now with customer service.

I had the same thing happen with a pair of RRL jeans back in 2020. Ordered some 1940s repro jeans (I forget exactly what they were) and received some nasty, worn out jeans that reeked of gasoline and had a crotch blowout that somebody had swapped the tags on. 😩

Thankfully RL made took care of me but I always wondered if they just blindly put them back into the inventory for some other sucker.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen with a pair of RRL jeans back in 2020. Ordered some 1940s repro jeans (I forget exactly what they were) and received some nasty, worn out jeans that reeked of gasoline and had a crotch blowout that somebody had swapped the tags on. 😩

Thankfully RL made took care of me but I always wondered if they just blindly put them back into the inventory for some other sucker.
Jokes on you, the jeans you got were REAL 1940's jeans. The blown out crotch and gasoline were all authentic features

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiranandanihospital