• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RobearH

Reaction score
Think I'm going to make a final visit tomorrow am as soon as they open. Got another email today suggesting there would be deeper discounts. As it'll be the last day I hope they'll just want to flog everything at 99% off :)
If anyone can score a Ombre jacket in L I would be forever thankful.
worship.gif

Robear

Last edited:

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How about pics of bags of RRL I cleaned out from stores last week, does that count?

Posting pics of random RRLs mixed in with other craps in their closet, the majority of which get return to the warehouse after beasting for 2-3 weeks doesn't constitute a collection either.

Same ol' RRL thread. RRL "Vets" talking about how great RRL "fit and details" are but never post any pics of fits or details or pics of their ''massive'' imaginary 500 piece collection just pics of what they steal from the polo website. Poseurs caught posing...
crackup[1].gif

Last edited:

captainshields

Reaction score
I know it's a longshot, but does anybody by any chance have a size 32 in the anchor buckle leather belt that was on the site?
A 32 was up online for a couple weeks now. Sat down last night to buy it, and in the 2 minutes I was on the site someone else bought it...
Figured I would ask
Thanks!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I shot these for RKD since I know he is a fan of the Aran sweaters, but I figured I would share them with all of you ;)
The aran wool shawl sweater was online, but I found this hooded one in store at the Melrose location. It is really a great piece, tight knit, and while not heavy it is very warm. I'm sure it is part of the Royal Navy collection as evidenced by the buttons. It is one of my favorites from this season. Goes very well with the Navy wool chinos that Deez harvested today.

really you took for me? aww shucks :embar:

deez & saturdays if you pass on the knit, you know im there :p

thanks deeznuts for the proxy. this is why SF community is such a great place

srgprod

Reaction score
How about pics of bags of RRL I cleaned out from stores last week, does that count?

Posting pics of random RRLs mixed in with other craps in their closet, the majority of which get return to the warehouse after beasting for 2-3 weeks doesn't constitute a collection either.

Same ol' RRL thread. RRL "Vets" talking about how great RRL "fit and details" are but never post any pics of fits or details or pics of their ''massive'' imaginary 500 piece collection just pics of what they steal from the polo website.  Poseurs caught posing...

Thanks for your support. You're a great asset to this thread. Nice to see that you finally got your anger in check. Now crawl back into your hole...

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I try man.. my pockets don't run super deep, so I've been sticking with Rugby... with that phasing out, I'll probably be shopping RRL more often

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
finally got back home, will do my best to list everything in the next hour or so with prices. as for the naval chinos i think a fair price is $208 including shipping and paypal fees. hope that works for you guys. purchased at $150 so i get about $40 in my pocket after paying for shipping and paypal. i'll have some other things listed as well bc some of my friends flaked on some items.

Last edited:

shadesofbeige

Reaction score
Did anybody pick up any women's jeans from the sample sale? I might be interested in a pair for my gf, I guess she'd be around a 25-26. PM me if you've got anything

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the sale. Everything was 80% off. Not a whole lot left but some worthwhile things to be had. Many Naval trousers in smaller sizes to be had, a few XL shirts, and generally a load of random shiz. Quite a lot of washed denim left, mostly smaller sizes. Loads of suit jackets...

There was still some women's denim left too - in 26 & 28 (for whoever it was that asked).

I bought some jeans, chinos, shirts, henley and a hand-knit stag cardigan (in XL). Will post things up on eBay later so let me know if you see anything you like.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got back from the sale again, men's are now 80% off and women's are 85% off. there were 2 guys that racked up almost all the RRL left. i wonder if it was one of you guys haha. but i managed to get a few more pairs of the naval wool chinos. i'm going to figure out my average price on all of them and lower my asking price. i know alot of you guys sent me funds already, so i'll be sending you back partial refunds. HAPPY HOLIDAYS SF!

i also picked up these great trousers for myself. looks great cuffed. i have a few pairs in 32x32 (only size left) i'll be listing soon. i didnt find them on the US site, but its on the UK.
http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=8339221&prodFindSrc=search

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just got back from the sale again, men's are now 80% off and women's are 85% off. there were 2 guys that racked up almost all the RRL left. i wonder if it was one of you guys haha. but i managed to get a few more pairs of the naval wool chinos. i'm going to figure out my average price on all of them and lower my asking price. i know alot of you guys sent me funds already, so i'll be sending you back partial refunds. happy holidays SF!
i also picked up these great trousers for myself. looks great cuffed. i have a few pairs in 32x32 i'll be listing soon. i didnt find them on the US site, but its on the UK.
http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=8339221&prodFindSrc=search

We must have been there at pretty much the same time. I saw those craftsman pants - didn't get any though. Maybe I should have - they felt very nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads