The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. RobearH

RobearH Senior member

If anyone can score a Ombre jacket in L I would be forever thankful. [​IMG]

Robear

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012

2. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

How about pics of bags of RRL I cleaned out from stores last week, does that count?

[​IMG]

Posting pics of random RRLs mixed in with other craps in their closet, the majority of which get return to the warehouse after beasting for 2-3 weeks doesn't constitute a collection either.

Same ol' RRL thread. RRL "Vets" talking about how great RRL "fit and details" are but never post any pics of fits or details or pics of their ''massive'' imaginary 500 piece collection just pics of what they steal from the polo website. Poseurs caught posing... [​IMG]

3. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

I know it's a longshot, but does anybody by any chance have a size 32 in the anchor buckle leather belt that was on the site?
    A 32 was up online for a couple weeks now. Sat down last night to buy it, and in the 2 minutes I was on the site someone else bought it...
    Figured I would ask
    Thanks!

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

really you took for me? aww shucks :embar:

deez & saturdays if you pass on the knit, you know im there :p

thanks deeznuts for the proxy. this is why SF community is such a great place

5. srgprod

srgprod Senior member

How about pics of bags of RRL I cleaned out from stores last week, does that count?

Posting pics of random RRLs mixed in with other craps in their closet, the majority of which get return to the warehouse after beasting for 2-3 weeks doesn't constitute a collection either.

Same ol' RRL thread. RRL "Vets" talking about how great RRL "fit and details" are but never post any pics of fits or details or pics of their ''massive'' imaginary 500 piece collection just pics of what they steal from the polo website.  Poseurs caught posing...

Thanks for your support. You're a great asset to this thread. Nice to see that you finally got your anger in check. Now crawl back into your hole...

6. jamezism

jamezism Active Member

I've never seen such stylish brown paper bags. Truly a sartorial inspiration.

7. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

I try man.. my pockets don't run super deep, so I've been sticking with Rugby... with that phasing out, I'll probably be shopping RRL more often

8. Slooop

Slooop Member

Are they restocking the Soiffer Haskin sale? Think there will be anything left worth going for tomorrow?

Did anyone see the Morgan Plaid Wool Jacket there?
    http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13370315

Any casual items like tees and henleys available in regular sizes?

Thanks for saving me the trip ahead of time gents...

9. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

finally got back home, will do my best to list everything in the next hour or so with prices. as for the naval chinos i think a fair price is $208 including shipping and paypal fees. hope that works for you guys. purchased at $150 so i get about $40 in my pocket after paying for shipping and paypal. i'll have some other things listed as well bc some of my friends flaked on some items.

10. jsoo24

jsoo24 Senior member

is the_rl_shop1 a member on here? I'm interested in an eBay item he/she is selling?

11. shadesofbeige

shadesofbeige Senior member

Did anybody pick up any women's jeans from the sample sale? I might be interested in a pair for my gf, I guess she'd be around a 25-26. PM me if you've got anything

12. Saturdays

Saturdays Senior member

stu00a I believe

13. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Just got back from the sale. Everything was 80% off. Not a whole lot left but some worthwhile things to be had. Many Naval trousers in smaller sizes to be had, a few XL shirts, and generally a load of random shiz. Quite a lot of washed denim left, mostly smaller sizes. Loads of suit jackets...

There was still some women's denim left too - in 26 & 28 (for whoever it was that asked).

I bought some jeans, chinos, shirts, henley and a hand-knit stag cardigan (in XL). Will post things up on eBay later so let me know if you see anything you like.

14. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

just got back from the sale again, men's are now 80% off and women's are 85% off. there were 2 guys that racked up almost all the RRL left. i wonder if it was one of you guys haha. but i managed to get a few more pairs of the naval wool chinos. i'm going to figure out my average price on all of them and lower my asking price. i know alot of you guys sent me funds already, so i'll be sending you back partial refunds. HAPPY HOLIDAYS SF!

i also picked up these great trousers for myself. looks great cuffed. i have a few pairs in 32x32 (only size left) i'll be listing soon. i didnt find them on the US site, but its on the UK.
    http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=8339221&prodFindSrc=search

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012

15. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

We must have been there at pretty much the same time. I saw those craftsman pants - didn't get any though. Maybe I should have - they felt very nice.