1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

They look good. I personally don't like pony logos on anywhere other than the polo shirts. If you don't care about that then go for it.

2. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

Agree. The pony on the coin pocket kind of ruins them.

3. cmcollection

cmcollection Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  4. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Forgot how much I hate the RL website. Every time I have ever placed an order on there, it says everything is in stock and will ship in 1-2 days. Without fail, the next day I always get an email saying that at least a couple of the things I ordered are out of stock. How hard is it to keep an accurate stock number so this doesn't happen? I run and have run online businesses and it isn't hard at all. And this time it was an item that has been on the site for months and months and wasn't popular...figured I was safe. And this is only 1 out of many problems I have had with them.

I wish I lived near RL stores!

Rant over :)

PS. it is still listed as available on the site 24 hours after I was told it was sold out...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  5. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Yeh Ive ordered stuff in store before and they've sent me the wrong colour. When I asked them they said "oh that colour was sold out, so we sent these". Wouldn't you call first and make sure I still wanted them? It's happened 3 times.

6. captainshields

Yep. I've had the same thing happen too. As well as clothes with no tags, pieces of orders not included (happened 3 times), and the list goes on.
    But I still buy from the site! haha.

Found the item they are "sold out" of on another stores site so it worked out I guess.

7. dastig

dastig Senior member

Sale Update:

There will be a sale on RLPL, BLPL, and RRL on Nov. 26th. The sale doesn't go public until Dec. 3, but we can presell in stores on the 26th. Discount is 40% off.

All Fall and Holiday groups will be included.

Fall (was already on sale a few weeks ago, fairly picked over)
    -lonesome dove
    -Golden Age (we have a lot of the sanders coat)
    -highland (Irish tweedy group, don't have at the mansion, but can order online.)

Holiday
    -Adirondack Lodge (1st holiday group, the chunky hand knit sweaters, black, grey, white and red items.)
    -midnight ramble (coolest group we have right now, leather Robinson jacket, leather vest, grey tuxedo shirt, etc)

Also, our brown Bowery brogue boots and the belloqs will be 40% off.

Things are started to be put on hold. Let me know if you guys want anything on hold.

Thanks,

Robert

Robert.schoettker@ralphlauren.com
    917.432.6714 is my direct line, otherwise just call the mansion.

2 people like this.
  8. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Really wish the Washington Down Jacket had some nicer details for the price... been shopping for a non-puffy parka for a while.

9. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

10. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Belloq boots in case anyone else was wondering.
    [​IMG]

11. Kensington

Kensington Senior member

12. srgprod

srgprod Senior member

I think that one is over done. The bleaching is uneven and looks too washed out. They went too far for what could have been an amazing patchwork piece. Materials are awesome though

13. hoit1981

hoit1981 Senior member

Thanks for the heads up Robert. What do the Belloq boots retail for out of interest?

Interestingly, Belloq was Indiana Jones' nemesis. Looks like a nice boot. I've never wanted the Alden Indy but could definitely imagine wearing this.

14. mikeharo

mikeharo Senior member

Robert,

I just sent you an email to your RL.com address and wanted to let you know on this forum so its not some weird person randomly emailing you. I did reference this thread.

thank-you for your help.

15. captainshields

I missed that rrl patchwork shirt...I absolutely love it. And I love the polo anchor patchwork too. Doesn't bother me that it's polo...but that is a steep price regardless!

16. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

[​IMG]

Finally cool enough to wear this stuff, all from current collection.

3 people like this.
  17. jstrath406

jstrath406 Senior member

Does anyone know if this gray henley is RRL or not? I assumed it was and have been looking on the US and UK sites and haven't been able to find it.
    [​IMG]

18. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Senior member

I believe that Henley is sold out and it was on the UK website...I recall seeing it posted here when he wore for the Jimmy Show...

19. urbanwoodsman

urbanwoodsman Senior member

20. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Senior member

Fair Isle
    Great sweater. I was on the fence, but the elbow patches did me in.