• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This sale is pretty dry. The only things worth getting are the boots and the fair isle cardigan. I'll wait for the third fall collection to go on sale.

Yep, some great boots on there. But that Fisher leather jacket is also a tremendous deal. RL makes great quality leather jackets and at $900 that is expensive but still a steal, considering how many crap leather jackets one can buy right here on SF in the $1000 range (and, yes, I have one of them and they are crap).

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:fu: FAIR ISLE CARDI ... my bigfoot

Calm down, There's no way you'd get it in XS during this sale.. Someone else or I would have picked it up already lol...

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i know :(

its the only thing i really wanted this season besides the raw denim jacket but missed that too

i like that fisher but not my style and already have the gamblers

wish that knit blazer was still around in XS too

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yeah i know :(
its the only thing i really wanted this season besides the raw denim jacket but missed that too
i like that fisher but not my style and already have the gamblers
wish that knit blazer was still around in XS too

Yeah I would've picked up that blazer as well lol

Such is the life of an XS...

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Update:
They made a last minute change and now the cordovan shoes/boots are included. I believe I replied to everyone who originally sent me a request for those. If I missed you, please email me again. I will be placing a lot of online orders for fellow sf members today.
Thanks again,
Robert
[email protected]

Shot you an email!

Dynamics

Reaction score

This sale is pretty dry. The only things worth getting are the boots and the fair isle cardigan. I'll wait for the third fall collection to go on sale.

Thought it was just me, the jacket I wanted (James Cotton jacket) I hoped would've been included but it isnt.

Last edited:

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do the murdoch engineers boots fit? I wear the 10D in the marlow wingtips.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here own a pair of Bowery boots? In some pics they look somewhat sleek and in others the toe box looks rather bulbous. How do they compare in profile to something like the Red Wing GTs? Slimmer?

im pretty sure this was addressed awhile ago but did RRL make the oxfords consistent in sizing now with their work shirts? in the past few seasons i had to size up to small for oxfords cuz the shoulders were tight even though i wear xs in everything else
thanks

Yo RKD, you talking about the older Japanese Piece Goods oxfords? I know Blake was selling the newer non-selvedges and the new M measured the same as the old in size L.
So how do the RRL workshirts fit? I wear a large custom-fit in PRL. 

Depends, but in general the size Ls are around 24" pit to pit give or take.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics