• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw this season's version in store last month. Very similar if not identical pattern. The one I've got is quilted with nylon lining versus unlined for the new one. Good weight for a damp 49F morning. Probably not the thing for a while in Houston.

How's the feel of that charcoal wool twill one you got? I a blue plaid unlined one from a couple seasons ago that's fairly itchy.

it's fairly itchy also, but by some twist of strange preference, that's a plus to me! It'll be perfect for fall/winter weather in Tennessee, so I will probably pack it up and then leave it at my place there. I love the pattern on yours, and when I tried on the RRL, it was a very close second, but only because the M was ever so slightly large on me, combined with not having hand warmers and sort of weird pocket placement, I decided against it.

In other news, they had these Plainview boots in store also, and damned if I didn't change my mind on them. They actually look much nicer in person than in photo if that makes sense, and if I hadn't just dropped a bit more on a pair of Heritage boots earlier in the month, I probably would have picked these up. If they go on sale, I'd probably be in:

GermanHeritage

Reaction score
RRL Trucker Jacket (Size M), RRL Otisfield Jeans (32/32 hemmed), ild T Shirt, some old Nikeys

Attachments

• 88486FC6-3D68-4299-8E00-E2955B9EFF82.jpeg
    88486FC6-3D68-4299-8E00-E2955B9EFF82.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 198

fwedo

Reaction score
Just received (and sent back) the cashmere olive shawl cardigan. Everything is wrong with it : too short, too thin and i had to check twice if it was really a 100% cashmere : it has absolutely no luxurious feeling at all. Plus the collar is different from the older version (it's more "round"). For 750 euros, i pass.
to resume : it's more expensive than the previous olive shawl collar (was 500), and far less interesting. I hope it's not a global RRL tendency.

Capture d’écran 2023-11-07 à 18.46.21.png

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just received (and sent back) the cashmere olive shawl cardigan. Everything is wrong with it : too short, too thin and i had to check twice if it was really a 100% cashmere : it has absolutely no luxurious feeling at all. Plus the collar is different from the older version (it's more "round"). For 750 euros, i pass.
to resume : it's more expensive than the previous olive shawl collar (was 500), and far less interesting. I hope it's not a global RRL tendency.

View attachment 2064239
I much prefer the suede trimmed one I think you got.

G Khan

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

michaelvl

Reaction score
Ha! Funny enough this my listing. Truly wish they fit me as they are so awesome and as many on the forum know, something we all wish RRL still made.
Indeed, that why I posted the link to them. Been looking for a pair for a while myself, but alas they are indeed rarely on offer, let alone in my size. Thought they should be brought under the attention of the RRL enthusiasts here, such that they would hopefully go to someone that would really appreciate them.
Good luck with the sale.

G Khan

Reaction score
Well...I found one online and ordered it...along with the much talked about Leather-Yoke Quilted Oilcloth/"Breckenridge" Jacket and a couple of waffle/thermals. Will see how they work out.

I am assuming the hat is from 2023 season (fall/winter or spring/summer)?

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it

Re: Old fashions...That is my drink of choice too.

RamiJ

Reaction score
Indeed, that why I posted the link to them. Been looking for a pair for a while myself, but alas they are indeed rarely on offer, let alone in my size. Thought they should be brought under the attention of the RRL enthusiasts here, such that they would hopefully go to someone that would really appreciate them.
Good luck with the sale.
... and now thanks to you they just sold to a forum member. Glad they are going to a good home and to a fellow RRL enthusiast. Thanks for posting here. I should probably put some of my other ebay items up for sale here too!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well...I found one online and ordered it...along with the much talked about Leather-Yoke Quilted Oilcloth/"Breckenridge" Jacket and a couple of waffle/thermals. Will see how they work out.

I am assuming the hat is from 2023 season (fall/winter or spring/summer)?

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it

Re: Old fashions...That is my drink of choice too.
Yeah, hat is F/W 23. There’s a pic in the current lookbook of a guy wearing the hat with that jacket.
IMG_8299.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member