• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Needs ironing. Pocket alignment makes my eye twitch a bit.
EB65C48C-E98F-4D6F-81C0-6E6FF1466BEE.jpeg

pvoytko

Reaction score
How is it? Room for bills? Thinking of picking this up.
Its fine.
Not gonna set the world on fire but it feels way less bulky in my pocket.

I haven't put any bills in it yet but it looks like it should be okay

heebalabala

Reaction score
Thanks for the sizing tips. I was originally planning for a medium but it sounds like the large may be the way to go for me too.
Disappointed to report that I was given bad sizing information. The large arrived and the chest measures 23 1/4", not the 22" that was supposedly hand-measured at the store before it was shipped to me.

Both confused and baffled on how such a disconnect can happen but can only hope it was an honest mistake. Still a fantastic shirt, really wish the sizing was right.

Since it's OOS online, happy to hook up anyone here who's still looking for it, at cost, instead of returning. Also happy to provide more measurements.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Received my herringbone army utility pants from the Nordstrom sale but they sent the wrong size. Oh well.

oceansaway

Reaction score
Bought the jungle cloth backpack and one of the Talon zippers already broke. RRL hardware is junk.

ac106

Reaction score
Disappointed to report that I was given bad sizing information. The large arrived and the chest measures 23 1/4", not the 22" that was supposedly hand-measured at the store before it was shipped to me.

Both confused and baffled on how such a disconnect can happen but can only hope it was an honest mistake. Still a fantastic shirt, really wish the sizing was right.

Since it's OOS online, happy to hook up anyone here who's still looking for it, at cost, instead of returning. Also happy to provide more measurements.
I had a CS rep tell me the measurements for an indigo chambray shirt was 50” for large and 54” for xl. They said 1” variance.

The large turned out to be like 44”. Had to return.

pretty sure the website stated a different measurement from both of the above

pvoytko

Reaction score
nordstrom sale. took a chance on them but alas too small. putting them up in b/s/t but man they look great

8DE44630-DBA7-4510-B10A-F250041E4559.jpeg

Leiker

Reaction score
i actually just got the flannel and wearing it now haha it fits great and true to size. Straight cut hem so a little shorter than normal curved hems. Nice mid weight and distressing is amazing. Very worth it!
Nice, I just ordered this.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nordstrom sale. took a chance on them but alas too small. putting them up in b/s/t but man they look great

View attachment 1650795
If anyone else has these, can you comment on the fit? Would this W34 be significantly vanity sized like most RRL denim, where I take anything from a W31 to W33?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.