• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Needs ironing. Pocket alignment makes my eye twitch a bit.
EB65C48C-E98F-4D6F-81C0-6E6FF1466BEE.jpeg

pvoytko

Reaction score
How is it? Room for bills? Thinking of picking this up.

Its fine.
Not gonna set the world on fire but it feels way less bulky in my pocket.

I haven't put any bills in it yet but it looks like it should be okay

heebalabala

Reaction score
Thanks for the sizing tips. I was originally planning for a medium but it sounds like the large may be the way to go for me too.
Disappointed to report that I was given bad sizing information. The large arrived and the chest measures 23 1/4", not the 22" that was supposedly hand-measured at the store before it was shipped to me.

Both confused and baffled on how such a disconnect can happen but can only hope it was an honest mistake. Still a fantastic shirt, really wish the sizing was right.

Since it's OOS online, happy to hook up anyone here who's still looking for it, at cost, instead of returning. Also happy to provide more measurements.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Received my herringbone army utility pants from the Nordstrom sale but they sent the wrong size. Oh well.

oceansaway

Reaction score
Bought the jungle cloth backpack and one of the Talon zippers already broke. RRL hardware is junk.

ac106

Reaction score
Disappointed to report that I was given bad sizing information. The large arrived and the chest measures 23 1/4", not the 22" that was supposedly hand-measured at the store before it was shipped to me.

Both confused and baffled on how such a disconnect can happen but can only hope it was an honest mistake. Still a fantastic shirt, really wish the sizing was right.

Since it's OOS online, happy to hook up anyone here who's still looking for it, at cost, instead of returning. Also happy to provide more measurements.

I had a CS rep tell me the measurements for an indigo chambray shirt was 50” for large and 54” for xl. They said 1” variance.

The large turned out to be like 44”. Had to return.

pretty sure the website stated a different measurement from both of the above

pvoytko

Reaction score
nordstrom sale. took a chance on them but alas too small. putting them up in b/s/t but man they look great

8DE44630-DBA7-4510-B10A-F250041E4559.jpeg

Leiker

Reaction score
i actually just got the flannel and wearing it now haha it fits great and true to size. Straight cut hem so a little shorter than normal curved hems. Nice mid weight and distressing is amazing. Very worth it!
Nice, I just ordered this.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nordstrom sale. took a chance on them but alas too small. putting them up in b/s/t but man they look great

View attachment 1650795

If anyone else has these, can you comment on the fit? Would this W34 be significantly vanity sized like most RRL denim, where I take anything from a W31 to W33?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads